Anyone doing FET in October?

I'm sure things will be fine Blue. You're so lucky you had frosties after your first!

Good luck blue :) I am sure it will show it doubling nicely!

Wow not I just saw your second beta in your siggy. I'm thinking twins!!!

Good luck Blue!!!! Can't wait to hear your awesome beta!

Mobaby- I have to agree with you about Not!

Not - When is your first u/s??

Life is so shit ladies. I'm out. Beta is very low. Found out 1 min before walking in baby shower. Kept my shit together through it and driving home crying my eyes out.

Blue I'm so so sorry! You have been strong to hold it together.
Has your beta gone down? Xxx

Oh no Blue! I am so sorry! What was beta? Will you have another in a couple days?? :hugs:

BLUE! Im soooo sorry :( like it dropped or didnt double??

Oh blue :hugs: I am so sorry! What was the beta? What did doc say?

Cynthia & mo - the nurse who called me with my second beta results also thinks twins but I'm just hoping that ill end up with at least one live baby after this! Ultrasound Tuesday. Very nervous. Ultrasounds are usually bad news for me.

Blue - sorry .. What is the beta and are you sure it is too low??? :hugs:

Not that is an awesome second beta! I am sure everything will be perfect on Tuesday!

Blue, I'm so so upset and sorry to hear your news. What happened?

Not - wow, must be twins. My beta was only 71. Should I worry? The clinic were pleased with it! Also, I feel so ill already!

Bsolutely certain 4.7. I did another cbdigital and is now says not pregnant. When just 24 hours ago it said pregnant 1-2

OMG I am sooooo sorry :( That absolutely is heatbreaking :( that is what happened to me this last IVF. I know how you feel for sure. I am very sorry.

Blue I'm so sorry! Just heartbreaking news for you no doubt. Sending you hugs and prayers!
Do you have any more frosties??

Thanks everyone. I don't have anymore frosties so it would have too be a fresh cycle for me. Dh and I are discussing me taking a leave from work because its too hard to juggle all the appts.

Blue my heart goes out to you. Just remember we are here for you whenever you need to talk xxxx

blue - sorry..looks like you had a chemical. :( I think taking leave is a very good idea if you can get the permission.

minno - no, don't think you should be worried with that beta! Did you have your second beta yet to see if it doubled?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->