Anyone doing FET in October?

oh no Blue, that's awful. Jings I feel for you dearie!

I feel slightly nervous posting now....think I've got my :bfp: I tested this morning on a First Response and I got two pink lines, albeit one is very feint. I've just had blood drawn at the docs, so my blood is in the post to my Clinic in Glasgow. Tomorrow they'll let me know what the "right" answer is.

Blue I'm so so sorry, it's so cruel to have to go through this, I hope you and Dh come to the right decision for yourselves so that you do what's best for you, thinking if you xx

Wallie, congratulations!!!!! Two lines is two lines! I so hope you get good news from your beta! What a pain having to wait until tomorrow, is the line REALLY faint or just a bit? Also my lines were a lot better in the afternoon, sending lots of luck to you, it's looking good though ;) x

Minno, your beta is absolutely fine, like others have said, it's not the initial number, it's the doubling at this stage, sure your repeat will come bk fine.

AFM, I'm wishing it was Friday already, getting loads of mixed feelings about this bleeding so I'm hoping so bad it's not going to affect baby. Symptoms have kicked in strong now, I feel sick practically all day long and keep falling asleep after work, this is a lot earlier than I remember with dd, just hoping symptoms are a good sign x

Bumski - it does sound reassuring that you feel so bad even though you have the bleeding. I wonder if you had a cyst or something that's burst and this is causing the bleeding? But feeling pretty lousy sounds good :thumbup:

Yeah it's a feint line, I have a picture but in real life it's definitely there for sure. I just found another hpt in the house, so I have two spare ones now. I may do one later today or tomorrow and see if there's a difference from my fmu.

Congrats Wallie!

bumski - I think it's a great sign that you are now sick all day!! I don't think I have morning sickness yet (during my two pregnancies my morning sickness was mostly at night), but I notice I am getting a little car sick when driving around with my husband in the passenger seat and more tired than usual.

Wallie Congrats! Yay for two lines :)

Bumski I think feeling sick is a good sign letting you know the many is ok despite the bleeding. Hope Friday gets here soon though so you can see you LO again :)

I have some news.....

https://i.imgur.com/iSgmMl.jpg

Obviously I'm very early still and my beta is day away (may get it moved to next Monday) but this is good!!!

Wallie!! Congrats!

Ong mobaby! Congratulations! How many dpt are you? X

Congrats Mobaby and Wallie!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me so happy to see all these bfp's!!!

Bumski - I'm right there with you on the morning sickness! Having a hard time keeping my meds down :/

Excellent news Mobaby, congratulations! I'm thinking they gave you a silly OTD didn't they? How far are you along?

Mobaby big congrats to you! Wonderful news.
Not so good for me I'm afraid. Started bleeding today and its getting heavier tonight. Have appt at the clinic tomoro for repeat beta but I'm fearing the worst.
Horrible question, but at just over four weeks is a miscarriage likely to be like a heavy period?

Oh no minno! I hope and pray with all my heart it's not what your thinking. When I went to a&e the day after my 1st big bleed she told me if I was just past around 4 weeks she would happily have put it down to ib, my clinic also told me this too.
Do you have cramps or passing clots? This can be a sign of mc but don't forget iv had it all on more than one occasion and all is still ok (fx)

The clinic told me to monitor the amount, if you fill a pad within an hour and cramp then you can go to hosp, but it may be too early to see anything on a scan.
If it subsides within 24 hours or so then it may be ok.

I'm not wanting to give false hope but I know how upsetting it is and it helped me to try and keep some hope. I hope your ok, try and rest as much as you can, lie down as much as poss.
I really do hope your ok, xxxx

Thx bumski. Seem to be passing small bits of tissue not clots cos I do get that with af anyway. This is more like bits of lining. Lying down helps as it seems to stop but then picks up again when I go to the loo. No cramping so far. I was thinking if I'm miscarrying it would be like a heavy period at this time?

oh Minno - I really hope it isn't what you suspect. Hopefully that beta is nice and high tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you. I never had any bleeding or signs of miscarriage when I had my miscarriages so I really don't know what the bleeding would be like. Both miscarriages were only detected because of ultrasounds and then followed up quickly with d&c's.

and that is a good segway into my update which is that I have my first ultrasound tomorrow and I'm scared of course because my prior miscarriages were all spotted on ultrasound with no forewarning - I had no signs or symptoms that anything was wrong until the ultrasounds. Ugh. Even if this goes well tomorrow the nerves will not let up.

I lost a baby at 4 1/2 weeks and it started with bleeding, it continued for 7 days as a heavy and painful period. I knew for sure by the same night as it hurt a lot. Stay resting and hopefully it will lighten up, x

Not GL tomorrow at your scan, you deserve this to go well, I understand how scary it must be, I don't think there is going to be any form of relaxing until we all feel these babies moving. Will be thinking of you, but I'm sure all will be fine x

That's interesting Not. You're the second person to say their miscarriage had no bleeding or symptoms. Maybe it depends on the stage? I am only just past four weeks. No cramping still. Hoping for a miracle really. Will know by this time tomoro.
Thx for the advice bumski - definately not moving from my bed tonight!

Not good luck tomoro. Hope it's good news, you deserve it! Xx

Ong mobaby! Congratulations! How many dpt are you? X

I'm only 3dp6dt which is crazy early but I'm certain implantation occurred the day the embryo was transferred... Either that or I have identical twins which is unlikely!

I'm scared though cu of last 2 cycles but I never had bfp this early so has to be good! My frostie was hatching when transferred!

Excellent news Mobaby, congratulations! I'm thinking they gave you a silly OTD didn't they? How far are you along?

Nov 30th! That is crazy far away!

Minno: I hope the bleeding stops :( fx for you!
Not: your can will be awesome!! :) no worries!

wow mobaby, that has to be the earliest bfp iv seen after ivf!
it can only be a good sign though, your line is lovely and pink x

Hi ladies. Went for my stupid follow up beta... it is apparently lower (as expected). Major drama at my clinic too long to explain but its just adding to the upset. I am still in such shock after seeing pregnant 1-2 just 24 hours before beta - but it is what it is. I still have no bleeding and I stopped progesterone 3 days ago. Is it because my body is still "pregnant" as I still have some hcg in my system?! I was worried too minno that as it is a miscarriage of sorts that it may be horrible - im hoping it isn't too bad. My luck and it will be on my work day where I work from 7am-8pm.

I am sooooooooo excited about Wallie! and Mobaby's bfps!!! This is so fantastic!

Minno I am still counting on you being ok!!!

Not good luck with your scan - with those beta numbers you are definitely good!

Boo I wrote a whole update and back to everyone but my internet went down cuz I am on phone in mountains! So before it cuts out again - Congrats to Mobaby and hugs to blue and Minno!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->