• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

Happy thanksgiving Not.
I've always wanted to know - how does the meal differ from Xmas lunch? It's also usually turkey right?

Really similar. In fact, if we do christmas we usually have the same foods. But over recent years, my family does christmas brunch instead and have the big meal on thansgiving. We normally do turkey and ham, sweet potatoes, something with pumpkin in it, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, bread, sweets, etc.

Oh yum!! You are making me very hungry! Sounds lovely, hope you have a wonderful time :) x

This is last weeks scan pic, The black hole on either side of the sac is a collection of blood and they do connect with each other underneath the sac. fx i can show a better pic tomorrow

Attachments

• baby 6+2 006.jpg
    baby 6+2 006.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5
Thx for posting that bumski. I hope you can post a better one tomoro too. You'd think they'd be able to do something about it in this day and age. Drain it or something although I suppose that's risky too. X

That is so strange Bumski I wonder what causes those pools of blood.

Minno- I don't celebrate Xmas but can imagine they are pretty similar, like mo said. I'm trying not to think about food right now though because I've been nauseous all day so far. :(

Thanks girls x
Not, that's awful your feeling so nauseous! I know it's worth it but it doesn't make it feel any nicer. I hope it doesn't spoil things for you.
Minno my Dh said the same thing 'can't they just drain it' poor thing he is so stressed out with all this, everytime his phone rings at work he dreads I'm ringing with bad news.

It's dds 13th birthday on Sunday and our anniversary on sat so I'm hoping we can celebrate even more with good news

Bumski - good look with scan today!

Happy thanksgiving everyone (American or not :) ) hope you have a wonderful day!

Can anyone else tell me how many embies they had and how many servived the thaw x

I had 27 frozen and the two they thawed survived just fine!

Sorry to all those ladies having spotting and bleeding I know how scary it is. My doctors reccomendation was to rest as much as possible but unfortunately nothing you do at this stage can really hurt or help the embryo the rest is mostly for your own peace of mind so that you dont feel you didnt do anything to hurt your LO.

I have everything crossed for you guys!

Jkh- thanks! We were very lucky to have so many frosties and all were blasts which was amazing. I stimulated very well.

They always say quality over quantity 5 is a great number will they thaw just a couple at a time for you? Have everYthing crossed for your frosties to be perfect!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

I'm glad I have the distraction today because I am so anxious about my ultrasound tomorrow! Hoping both babies are doing well. Of course I will update after my appointment.

Take care!

Good luck Cynthia. I'm sure all will be well. How's the spotting? X

Thanks Minno! Haven't had spotting for a few days now!

Cynthia - good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear your update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->