Anyone doing FET in October?

After googling (lol) that is what I came up with too, she never actually gave me a name for it but that is all I can seem to find that best describes it. I feel very deflated though as ms disappeared yesterday, trying not to be negative but it's kinda taking it out of me. Iv had complete bed rest for nearly 2 weeks now and just not sure if it's making a difference.
Got to keep my fx though, it's all I can do x

I know, it's so frustrating. Every day I hope I won't get any more spotting but its there no matter what I do. Have been resting a lot more the past few days but back to work on Monday so just hoping it settles down. Do you work bumski? Have you been signed off? I find bed rest very frustrating and boring! Just want to get on with things...

Ps I think symptoms can come and go - I thought all mine had disappeared when I went to the clinic on Tuesday with bleeding and my beta was up to 795 from 71 on Friday. Had some nausea yesterday but nothing today again.

Luckily I now work for fil so he has been really understanding and with this being their first grandchild they are just as nervous as me, I know what you mean about boring, I'm driving myself crazy being stuck in bed, I get nervous when I have a bath and use the toilet. Iv just got to be grateful this happened the day before the scan and not last weekend.
I'm trying not to worry too much about symptoms as I had hardly any with dd.
Thanks for your reassurance, it does help.x
Think I will tell them to stick a stitch in it if all goes well tomorrow lol.

Hey Jkh, thankyou!
Have you started your treatment yet or you getting close? X

im down regging for fet,, et is scheduled for the week of the 17th decmber x

Oh wow, not too long to go! I bet you can't wait, will you be waiting until after Christmas to test?

erm thats somthing im not sure of
i started bleeding last time at 5dpt so ill just play it by ear i think,, hubby wants to find out bfore but i dunno wot to dox

Good luck jkh! We could all do without this bleeding none sense! X

Hi ladies - happy thanksgiving to all US girls! I finally started with ms yesterday and it is in full effect this morning. Just like in past pregnancies it is going to be an all day and night sickness. I'm only about 6 weeks and my family is coming over today for thanksgiving dinner. I don't want to tell them but I'm afraid the nausea and potential for vomiting might give it away.

Bumski - I have my fx for you that your bean is still healthy and growing! I've heard that symptoms can come and go so hopefully the ms comes back to reassure you.

can i ask u ladies out of ur frosties how many survived the thaw,, im so nervous x

I only had one frostie and it survived. You have an 85% chance with the GCRM that it survives vertification.

I had two defrosted, they both survived and both grew nicely. They were graded better after the thaw than when they were froze!

Thanks not, GL with today, I hope you manage to keep it hush hush ;)
If baby is well I really don't mind no more ms, counting the hours to the scan now x

Happy thanksgiving Not.
I've always wanted to know - how does the meal differ from Xmas lunch? It's also usually turkey right?

Tomorrow at 11
Bleeding has stopped and iv had no cramps at all today, Also just had a cup of tea and feel really sick so just hope they are all good signs!

Great news bumski. Somewhat happened with the bleeding then? Did it come on this morning and then disappear? Are you still in bed? It's all sounding very promising with the return if feelingnsickmtoo xx

can i ask u ladies out of ur frosties how many survived the thaw,, im so nervous x

I have 4 frosties, clinic thawed 1 frostie and it survived and looked better than when frozen!! My clinic does vitrification and has over 90% thaw success rate. IF your clinic does slow thaw method then the success rate is about 50%. How many are they pulling out?

I'm just spotting old blood now, it was a gush as I stood up this morning so quickly cleaned myself up and got back in bed, I'm dying to get in the bath but think I will wait until Dh is home just incase. Iv looked at other scan pics of the same thing and can't find one as bad as my scan pic so I quickly stopped looking lol.
I will post a pic in a min for you to see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->