Anyone doing FET in October?

Blue I'm so sorry your going through this, I hope your clinic havnt upset you. Fx you and Dh can move on quickly to another cycle.
I'm not sure how long it takes to bleed for sure, I just hope it's quick and painless for you. X

Hi girls. I had my ultrasound this morning. Despite my high betas, I only have one in there. I am only 5 weeks 4 days (although based on the ultrasound I am 5 weeks 5 days) so all they could see is the gestational sac and yolk sac. The tech told me ahead of time that they wouldn't be able to see the fetal pole and heartbeat this early but I googled that when I got to work because I didn't believe her. I guess it's true. ;)

I'm surprised there's only one. I was hoping for two just in case something happened to one of them a little further along but now I have to put my egg in one basket!

I'm not sure how I'm going to survive until my next ultrasound.

When is your next ultrasound Not?? I wonder if there could be another baby hiding?? I have a friend who only saw one baby at the first u/s and then two by the next one! Glad you got to see your little bean today :)

Minno and Blue- How are you girls doing?

Bumski - glad to see your pregnancy ticker back up! How have you been feeling?

Dilia - How is everything going? When is your next appointment?

Not that's excellent!! Maybe one is hiding :) lol. Who from the ivf July - dec thread found twins at 8 wk scan??

Ladies, thanks so much for your good wishes. I have had a hellish 24 hours but had my repeat beta today and its risen from 71 to 795! Progesterone is 24 too which is good apparently so the prof at the clinic is very pleased with me. They don't know about the bleeding but just told me to rest for the next few days. Not outnofnthe woods yet of course and still bleeding lightly so just hoping it all settles down soon.

Not, congrats on your scan result - there may still be two beans in there - your betas are fantastic!

Blue it sounds like you've been thru a total nightmare. The nurse today told me as it is so early on a m/c would be just a like a heavy period and doesn't require any intervention. Not pleasant I know but at least medically it's ok. I am thinking of you and sharing your worries and fears xxx

Cynthia, Mobaby how are things with you both? Cynthia has your bleeding stopped?

Oh minno that is fantastic news! Wow what an increase! You must be over the moon with that result, I hope the bleeding subsides for you so you can relax and enjoy this, congratulations again.
Not, glad your scan went well, don't worry, your little one will be strong.
Wallie, I have sneaked on your journal to see how your getting on because was dying for an update ;) hope your well.
Blue I hope your ok hun x
Hi to everyone else x

Minno that is great news!!

It is very strange because I seem to spot every 3-4 days. It's just a tiny bit and will only last an hour or so and there are never any cramps. I'm anxiously awaiting my next u/s on Friday. I will feel so much better once I can see heartbeats!

Cynthia that is a bit like me. Spotting every 2-3 days and then the bigger bleed yesterday. Argh how do you stay sane through it all?

Bumski what about you? Hope no more bleeding for you hunni xx

Hi ladies, well all this BFP and BFN's for me is doing my head in.

Yesterday I got my feint BFP and sent bloods to the clinic. I tested this morning on a FR and nada! Call from clinic says I'm pregnant at 13.8 beta and they apologised and said they got me to send in my bloods 2 days early, so I've to do another blood test on Thursday for analysis on Friday.

However I did get another feint BFP in the afternoon on a FR today before the clinic called. So up and down.

Now back from college and I'm bleeding and don't know what to think now. Just trying to leave it now and try not to worry as so many of you have had bleeds, I'll just wait and see what happens with that and the beta on Friday.

Omg wallie your having such an emotional time. You would think we have all been through enough without bleeding to add to the stress. I hope it all works out well for you, will you be testing again or just waiting for your beta results? Keeping everything crossed it works out well. I hope the bleeding stops and you have a lovely beta on Friday x

I'll do the blood test and send it down, that's it. No more testing for me, it's too stressful!

Not - had the ultrasound went well! And they might still find a second next time, I know two girls on bnb that happened too!

Minno - yay glad your beta went up so much! :) keep taking it easy!

Cynthia - hope Friday gets here soon so you can see those heartbeata!!

Wallie - ugh sorry it has been so crazy for you! I have everything crossed for you!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

I took my second shot last night to kick off vacation! Haha and next appointment is Saturdaymorning!

Wallie, nightmare!! I am thinking of you and hoping it all settles down and Friday's result is good and strong.

Dilia - happy holidays and hello Saturday appt! Lets get going...
Xx

Wow.. So weird that you are all spotting! You are making me nervous - stop spotting!!

I know Not, what the heck is going on?!!! Do u think maybe spotting is more likely with ivf?

I keep having a small amount of pink d/c (like tiny) but I think it's from the applicator for my progesterone. I couldn't remember if I took it this am so I did it again and I noticed a bit the next time I went to the toilet.

I hate the pinky/browny discharge but now in beginning to think its more the norm than the exception. Still freaks me a bit though!

Well my bleeding has started again today, it's heavy but I'm just trying to keep in my head that I was warned this would happen and it may be ok. This is so hard to keep going through! I'm just glad my scan is tomorrow so I won't have a long time to think it all over.

Aw Bumski, this is a horrible time for you. It's not fair that youre having to go through this. I hope this time your body gets rid of the excess blood and little bean can settle down nice and snug. I'm glad you have your scan tomoro and they can reassure you. Is it a subchorionic haematoma? There's a thread on this in the pregnancy discussions board and there's over 2000 responses! It's very common but the good news is that most go on to have normal pregnancies and healthy babies. Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->