• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

GL at your scan Cynthia, I hope you really enjoy it! X

Mine is in half hour, I'm just in the waiting room, terrified! X

Gl girl!! Everything crossed for you!

Omg! It went perfectly! The baby is measuring perfectly and has a perfect heartbeat and to top it off there is only a small pocket of blood below the sac, it has completely reattached all around, she was shocked and said she will be surprised if I have another big bleed. It couldn't have gone any better!
I cried yet again, but happy tears this time! I can hopefully now relax and start to enjoy this a little more :)
Looking forward to your update later Cynthia
Thankyou all of you for your support! Xx

Fantastic bumski, wonderful news. I hope the rest of your pregnancy is now event-free!! Do you have the latest piccie? X

First one is last week, second is today! :happydance:
You can see where its little heart is beating too, the bright white dot towards the top :cloud9:

Attachments

• baby 6+2 006.jpg
    baby 6+2 006.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 4
  • baby 7+2 002.jpg
    baby 7+2 002.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 4
Thankyou not, it is so much better, i cant help always thinking the worst before i go in but it has gone the complete opposite way to what i thought!
So its not a bad sign my ms has gone, im going to make the most of that as its awful!
Is your scan on tuesday? hope i have that right, its hard remembering whos app is next lol x

Bumski so glad your scan went well!!

I just left my clinic and we have heartbeats!! So relieved! I have been so anxious and worried about getting bad news today. The only not so good news is that I'm getting a UTI and the antibiotics they gave me are awful! I have such a hard time keeping them down. Oh well, have to take them!

Wonderful news Cynthia, congratulations! Sorry about the uti but hopefully the meds will clear that up quickly - it's common in pregnancy. My friend had three, one after the other. X

13dpo PM test!! Line came up immediately!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i.imgur.com/nHMID.jpg

Bumski and Cynthia - so glad your scans went well today! :)

Mobaby - that is a beautiful line! So excited for you!

I just got home from vacation and have another shot tonight and doctor appointment tomorrow! I am a bit worried cuz I have been spotting since Thursday and that happened last time and they cancelled me... So nervous!

Ladies I have had the most awful 24 hours. Had a big bleed with lots and lots of clots. No pain, but there's no way anything could survive that. Have appt at clinic tomoro to recheck hcg but I know it's over.
Will likely now take some time away from the forums to get some head space but wanted to thank you all for your support and wish you all well in your own journeys xxx

Oh no minno! I really hope it's not as bad as you think, iv had my 3rd massive bleed the other night too, the other two times I passed huge clots and all 3 times iv bled heavier than a period, I also would have bet my life on it being over. It's so much more common than people think to have big bleeds.
I don't want to give false hope but there is always a chance the bleed can be coming from a different part in your womb. I will be praying hard for you x

Cynthia I'm glad all went really well at your scan, it must have been lovely and reassuring to see those little heartbeats! X

Mobaby those are fantastic lines! Congratulations, x

Dilia I hope your app goes well today! Keeping everything crossed for you x

Hope everyone else is doing well x

Minno I hope all is okay!

I'm spotting again today. Ugh. This has to be settles tomorrow as I can't deal with this. If its the vaginal inserts then I need to switch to pio or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->