• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

I'm so sorry bumski! Too bad our pregnancies cant be worry free especially with everything you have done to get to this point! I'm glad to hear your little one is going strong though! Hang in there! Praying the bleeding stops.

Cynthia - Good luck at your appointment today!

Bumski - oh no! Do they know why there continues to be blood? :hugs:

AFM - spotting seems to have stopped! So now just waiting for Thursday to get here to find out if I actually can make it to transfer! If I get the green light looks like transfer will be on the 5th!

Bumski I'm so sorry that the bleeding continues. I hope it resolves quickly you must be so sick of it. I am still bleeding too but also still on the meds u til the bets test on Friday, Then it will be more bleeding when I stop the meds. Arrgghhh. Jut want this nightmare to end!
Cynthia - I'm sure all will be well. I've read that symptoms can come and go.
Dilia - fingers crossed for you for Thursday xxx

Hi girls, my scan yesterday went well! Both babies are doing good and growing! I am 7 weeks today!

Hope you girls are doing well!

Cynthia - That is awesome! and wow already 7 weeks! Time is going so quickly!!

Doing well. Had 2nd beta yesterday:
16dpo=379
18dpo=2272

Large increase! We only transferred one.

Mobaby - that is a major increase! wow! Maybe the one split?!?

AFM - Got good news today! Finally get to transfer! It is set for next Wednesday at 11am! So excited! They also just switched meds to be PIO instead of crinone. So any tips on PIO?? Thanks!

I'm now 7w2d and here is the ultrasound picture from today's appointment!
Both babies are doing well!

How are all you girls doing?

[IMG]https://i49.tinypic.com/9iejyu.jpg[/IMG]

Dilia- my clinic also doesn't use crinone for fets. My tips for the pio shots: bend over counter/vanity so skin is stretched and needle goes in easier, then after the shot apply a warm compress to the area. I used to get sore for at least 24 hours after each shot but the compress I think has helped because I barely feel any soreness after the shots. I also recommend leaning on the leg on the opposite side where you are doing the shot (opposite of butt cheek side) so that the muscle is relaxed when the needle goes in!

Cynthia - congrats - my scan is next Friday! I've had horrible morning sickness since thanksgiving.

Not: how far along are you?? (You need a ticker!!) Did you symptoms start out of nowhere? I have some nausea on/off, none really today or yesterday(maybe 30 mins or so)... Nothing else.

Cynthia: Love the pic!! Dem babies look good!

My FET is finally happening! Tomorrow morning at 10am!! :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

OMG DILLA!! FX for you!!

I just switched to the PIO shots due to spotting issues (probably from the vaginal supp) so hopefully that does the trick! My betas have looked really good (in my sig)

Mobaby - Hope the shots do the trick for you!! And wow look at that beta!! That is so amazing!! And you have your ultrasound on 19th?? So exciting!

yes, wish it was sooner to be reassured :) I may sneak one at work this week lol. I prob wont see much b/c it will be abdominal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->