• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

Yeah still on the same meds, not sure when I will come off them yet as I'm back in bed today with more bleeding :( I'm not too worried though as it's old blood and I know there is a hell of a lot in there.
Wish I could see baby every day to make sure it's ok.
Glad your sickness is easing a bit for you!

Bumski - no idea when to test I might try and hold out till OTD but we will see! Sorry your are still bleeding :(

Not - hope your scan goes well!! FX!

Cynthia - yay for no spotting!!!

Jkhk - good luck with lining scan. They wanted me to be at least 9 before moving forward but I know every doctor is different.

bumski: I'm having issues with bleeding as well. Wednesday I thought it was over. I had a huge bleed. I have had spotting from pink, brown to red on and off since about 2 weeks ago. I'm so over it. Really stinks. No sign of SCH on my scan though so we dont know where its from. I hope it stops for you soon!

Bumski and Mobaby- Has the bleeding let up??

Dilia- How are you feeling? Will you be taking a hpt?

Trying to avoid hpts the TWW obsession has already hit and I have no symptoms sore boobs have left, no cramping, so of course I think the worst. I know it is still way to early so trying to keep a pma and feel hpt I'd negative would hurt that too much.

Bleeding has let up... I started spotting at 4 wks exactly then had done so about 8 times since... Wed was the only big bleed then yesterday I bleed a small amount followed by brown stuff the rest of the day. Today nothing so far. I'm super scared about another bleed though. I scanned today and saw the heartbeat!! Here is a pic. It's abdominal not transvaginal.
https://i.imgur.com/p5lf6l.jpg

Mobaby that is awesome! Glad bleeding has let up and you got to see your little one :)

hey ladies - hope you are all doing well! I had my scan on Friday and baby was measuring 8 weeks on the dot which is exactly where it should be. It had a nice strong heart rate of 171. I've now graduated to my obgyn! I have my first appointment Thursday. They were in a rush to get me in this week because I'm already in my eighth week.

Awesome your scan went well! And congrats on graduating to Ob!! :)

I am feeling really good and hopeful today! :) Now Friday just needs to get here and hurry up!! :)

I think my doctor wanted it to be at least 9. But I know every clinic is different.

Great news Not!!!

Dilia is Friday beta??

Jkh- my clinic wants lining 8mm six days before transfer.

Yup, Friday is beta day and I don't know how I will make it till then!

jkh: my clinic says 8mm a week before et.
Dilla: EEK!!! Friday!! I tested positive 3 days after my transfer... It was super early I know... This has to be it for you!

Well I wasnt going to say anything cuz I don't know if it was real or not. But last night (4dp5dt) I think I got a faint positive. I had BFN in morning but then tested again at night (after holding pee for 5.5 hours) but Dh came in and said I was being crazy so I just left. Well when I went back to go to bed I saw a faint line! DH even saw it too (though he thought it meant nothing cuz he looked at it and said well yeah I see the line but it is supposed to be the same color - then explained difference between HPT and OPK!). So I know it could be an evap (though it was pinkish) or something else as it was an internet cheapie and those are evil. But for now I am very excited! :) DH said I can't test again until Friday otherwise i will just obsess (like I am not already!!) so we will see!!

im excited for you!! fx for you!! sounds promising!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->