• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

Mo- no ticker for me yet cause I'm still worried this pregnancy won't last. Based on my last ultrasound I should be 7 weeks 5 days today. Just a couple days until my next scan. Maybe I'll put up a ticker if that goes well! Ms started for me at exactly 6 weeks.

Dilia- awesome news - finally!!

it will last!! Im not having many sxs yet(queasy now and then). I'm 5+3 so I figure around 6 weeks or so. cant wait to see your next scan!

Happy transfer day Dilia!!! Cant wait to hear how it all went!!

thanks Cynthia! I am officially PUPO! I am so excited! They both thawed perfectly and one had already started to expand! :)

Yay dilla!!

I had a horrific morning... Woke up to lots of heavy bleeding and clots and feared the worse BUT had a scan and baby is perfectly fine and no source of bleeding in uterus. So everything is good for now :) just hope this spotting/bleeding crap stops soon. Over it!

oh wow dilia thats brilliant news, you have waited a long time for this, now to let those little ones get comfy in there x

mobaby i hope the bleeding stops for you soon, its good to hear your scan went well x

i actually went 9 days without any pain or bleeding and had some spotting when i woke quickly followed by a dull af ache all day, iv had another scan today and i saw babys arm and leg and it was wriggling every few minutes, im still struggling though as there is a lot of blood in there and im far from a point where i can relax or get excited :(

Mobaby - oh no how scary! Glad the scan showed everything ok and hope bleeding stops soon!

Bumski - yay for seeing your little one! Sorry you are still having bleeding issues :( hope it is resolved soonso you can relax!

Hi ladies! I had my 8w2d scan today. Both babies are growing perfectly! I have officially graduated from my RE. I was surprised by how emotional I felt leaving their office. I do have one frosty left so I suppose this won't be the last time I see them! I have an OB appointment on the 13th which I am really looking forward to. My RE's ultrasound machine is a bit old so they can't tell me the heart rates and the picture quality isn't that great but my OB said they have the newer machines so I am hoping I get to hear their heartbeats next week!

Hope all you girls are doing well!!

Glad they are doing well and hope you get some good photos and hear their heartbeats soon :)

congrats Cynthia!! My scan is tomorrow morning and I should be 8 weeks.

dilia - how are you feeling?

Feeling good still resting today. No symptoms of any kind was hoping for a twinge or something but know it is too early!

Hope those little ones are snuggling in for you dilia, when are you going to test? X

Not good luck at your scan, hope it goes well and you can start to relax x

Cynthia that's brilliant news that both babies are doing well x

How are everyone's symptoms doing? Sickness has gladly eased a lot for me, not worried as this happened a couple of days before my last scan, still have tender boobs and can't eat/drink certain things but I'm feeling much better x

Cynthia thats great!! Yay for 2 healthy babies!!

Jkh I go dec 19 for a scan... I'm super nervous for it!! Hopefully I can sneak one in at work befor then :)

Obj good luk ladies
Iv got a lining scan Tuesday so nothing exciting really
What does my lining need to be x

Thanks girls!!

Cant wait to hear about your scan Not!!

Bumski my morning sickness is getting a little better thank goodness! Just like you though I cant eat and drink certain things still. At one point even water on an empty stomach would make me sick! Are you still on your meds?? I have been taken off of estrace but need to continue the progesterone at least a couple more weeks.

It has been 6 days since my last spotting incident!! My longest streak yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->