• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

they are thawing all 5 which is slightly gutte about but other than that its all good x

jkh- I can't believe they are thawing all 5! Hope they can refreeze the ones they don't use.

i think they are all frozen together so they need to thaw them all
but they did say they can refreeze any that are good enough
im soooooo nervous now x

jkh - That is awesome lining! and so excited for your transfer on Monday! :)

So I think I did it guys! I woke up this morning and decided to test. Did internet cheapie first and there was barely a line just like a day and half a go. So then I started to doubt that it was a line and meant anything. I was getting really down and decided I just need to see the reality so i pulled my digital out (that I swore I was saving until I was 100% positive) and used it. I just wanted to see the negative so i could start mentally preparing myself. Well I set it down and was getting ready and I look down and see pregnant!!! OMG I have never ever seen that!! I grab it and go flying in my room and attack DH waking him and scaring him to death to show it!! He doesn't want to believe it yet. Thinks it is faulty since we have had it for awhile and the other one was so faint. And he feels it is still too early and that by Friday it will be gone. So not the excitement I was hoping for but I totally see his point cuz it has been a long journey and he focuses still on what could potentially happen. But I am just so excited I finally got to see the words pregnant!! From my pee! Though of course if it is wrong (the internet one was barely there and it is supposed to be super sensitive!) I will be even more crushed. But for now I am pregnant and will try and think positive!

wow congrats dilla

how soon after et can i test,, only aksing cos i want to know bfore xmas if its possible x

Dilia!!!!!!!! Congrats!! So happy for you! That is a much deserved bfp!!

thanks on :cloud9:

jkh- today is 6dp5dt for me. I have heard some get as early as 5 days past. And some as late as 9-10 days past!

ahh thats not helped lol

i was thinking of testin on the 23rd which will be 6dp transfer xx

they have said id need to wait 18 days aftet et,,, pfft like that is gunna happen
if it wasnt for xmas id happily wait x
but we all go out drinking boxing day and id like to have a couple if im not but if i am obviously i wont x

i know!!! thats what i thought

i wat to test early so i know but i dnt want to ruin xmas x

Omg dilia! Massive congratulations! You so deserve this, don't worry about ic they are useless when testing early, you will get a decent line on one around the time af would normally be due. Get a frer and you will get a nice line, but hey who needs them when you have a pos digi!!!! X

Jkhk I got my pos at 5dp5dt, my clinic wanted me to wait 14 days after transfer but I would have gone insane, I say test whenever you feel comfortable, your lining sounds great! Lots of luck with ET x

Not, I'm glad your scan went well, you putting a ticker up yet? I know what you mean about being cautious, I still don't believe it, just want to get past my next scan and hopefully can relax, well.... Until the next lol x

Hope everyone else is well, not been on much because iv felt like crap and I have been trying to pass time a bit with work x

Dilla!! Yay! Congrats!! So happy for you!

bumski - I just can't bring myself to put up the ticker! So far I just secretly sneak a peak at Cynthia's ticker since she's only a couple days ahead of me. ;) I guess it is no longer a secret. I promise I'll put one up if I get past the first trimester. I've been feeling crappy too. I want to vomit almost constantly. I am proud of myself though because I went all day yesterday without vomitting. That's rare. I was super nauseous so it took all my will power last night.

It can only be a good sign feeling so bad, although it is horrible, my worst time was between 6-9 weeks and I feel mostly ok now just super tired! Plus my boobs are still tender and look huge lol.
Iv started to get quite bloated too esp at night, my mum said she can notice a bump starting but it is just the bloat kicking in. I can't wait for a proper bump!
How is everyone else doing? Dilia have you tested again or are you being good? X

Not - sorry you are still feeling so sick! But as bumski said it means good things are happening inside :)

Bumski - glad you are feeling better! :) And so excited for you to get your bump!

I fail at waiting so of course i took another test even though I told myself I wouldnt! I just did a cheapie which was still faint but darker then yesterday's so I was good with that :)

Oh it looks like you have done it dilia!!!
Is Dh believing it yet? I think it's so much harder for them to take in, don't think mine will 100% believe it until baby is here and screaming lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->