• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

He doesn't believe it yet, and yeah I don't think he will until the baby(ies) are here! He is such a worrier that he keeps going well ok if this is a positive we still need the right beta, and then for it to double, then etc, etc, etc. I told him I know we still have challenges and risks which is why I want to at leas enjoy right now, the fact that right now, I got a positive and can say i am pregnant!

I understand that, you enjoy every minute of it, there will always be what ifs? But it's the right now that counts and you def deserve to enjoy every minute. I kept reminding myself of all those bfns over the years and how much I dreamt of seeing two lines, I'm sure everything will turn out perfect ;) hardest part done now x

Ugh. So more bleeding today, like a lot. I have continued to have almost daily light pink spotting and last night it was a little darker, but nothing much. Today I felt a gush and it was bright red. Okay, no panic. Then a bit later I went to the bathroom and it was a whole lot of blood with clots... I called the clinic and went for a scan. Everything looked fine and I heard the heartbeat. It measured at 117bpm at 6w3d (I thought I was 6+4 but according to RE 6+3). Looks like a tiny bleed in the uterus between the GS and uterus, but not putting the baby in danger. But its very small and RE doesnt know if thats causing the bleeding. Its just annoying because I have light cramps as well. But the doctor is concerned I may have antiphospholipid syndrome which can cause unusual first trimester bleeding and complications down the road, so he went ahead and tested me for those immune issues. If so, I will start lovenox which he said could make the bleed a little worse initially but I would need it to save the pregnancy. Otherwise, he said looking at everything my risk of miscarriage at this point is around 5% because everything otherwise looks like a normal, healthy pregnancy. I have to continue the PIO and endometrin inserts. Ugh. I wish this would stop! How is your bleeding Bumski??

Mobaby - ugh sorry you are having to deal with all of that! Glad your LO is ok though and hopefully they can get you on something to make it better!

Oh mobaby I completely understand you fear! It's absolutely terrifying! I had a couple of days with no blood but woke up to more today :( it's usually all old blood now which I know needs to come out at some point but iv had atleast 3 very big red bleeds, two with loads of clots, I just sat in the bathroom crying thinking it was over. Iv also had lots of cramps with the bleeding and this was scary too as you always hear about bleeding being ok as long as there are no cramps.
The nurse told me it's usual to cramp as this is your uterus pushing out blood. I get a yucky ache now when I bleed, so I have an idea when it's coming.
I hope it's not a severe problem you have and I just hope it resolves quickly for you.
My next scan is tues and I'm trying so hard not to go in early as Dh has had to book ties morn off work to come along x

Aw bumski i am so sorry you are still having bleeding issues! That is so scary! Sounds like nurse isn't concerned though and it is normal (as normal as that can be!) so I am sure your LO is ok!!!

Thanks dilia, im trying my best not to worry about it anymore, counting down to my next scan and then relaxing for xmas i think.
how are you feeling? is it your beta tomorrow? x

I am feeling good! So ready for my beta tomorrow! I just want to get it confirmed and then I might start believing it! And know the number of course so I can google the heck out of it! :haha:

Mobaby and Bumski- Sorry to hear you girls are still dealing with the bleeding but glad to hear your little ones are still doing well!!

Dilia- Can't wait to hear your awesome beta tomorrow!

So I went in today to have my 9w1d u/s and the twins are doing great! Here are a couple of pics. It's amazing to see how much they have grown and are actually starting to look like little babies!

https://i50.tinypic.com/2z9ehyr.jpg

https://i49.tinypic.com/2qny0wy.jpg

Cynthia - that is so awesome!!! so excited for you!! They are so cute!

Aww Cynthia how cute!!! They look like little babies now! I bet your over the moon. Do you have a bump coming yet?
Afm I just went onto another thread and a girl who has the same problem as me but smaller has just lost her baby at 11 weeks! I really feel for her but it's shit me up again now :( stay focused bumski!

It worked!! Beta is 147!!! :) woo hoo! Still in shock! Now to Google that beta!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->