• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

Hi everyone, just left the doc and everything looks good! Lining was 12mm which re was very pleased with. I go back for progesterone check on Tuesday and my transfer is now on the 29th!

Yesterday!!! 2 blastocysts grade 1 and 2. The dr was excited. We got pregnant the fresh cycle but miscarried. Hope these little guys stick!

Yay Cynthia that's amazing Hun! So looking forward to your transfer coming up! I bet you can't wait now xx
Hey Bboop, congratulations on being PUPO! Fx you are not far from your BFP now x

Ugh I just got back from my appointment and my lining went from 9.5 last week to 7.5 this week! So now they aren't sure about transfer! They have no idea why it went down :( trying to stay positive but struggling!

Oh no how can that happen? Could they have made a mistake maybe, I hope this is the case and that everything will be ok, when is your next app? Xx

I'm so sorry dilia. Did they up your meds? When will your next scan be??

They upped meds and I go back on Thursday now to see if I can still transfer! They have no clue why lining or levels went down!

Me too! Lots of luck for Thursday x

Thanks guys! I appreciate it!

Bumski - good luck tomorrow! So excited for you!

Thankyou, only 2 1/2 hrs to go!!! So nervous xx

Good luck bumski!!! Dilla - That's strange that your lining would shrink. Have you had any bleeding?

all: The doctor wasn't concerned that my estrogen jumped from 163 to 1926 on Saturday morning. My next blood test will be Friday morning along with an ultrasound. If my lining is ready then, I will come back 4 days later for the transfer. Getting close!!!

Thinking of you today bumski

That os great Not!

Its very exciting to see things moving along for everyone. Not much longer until we start seeing those bfp's!!

Oh I am actually PUPO with twins!!! I can't believe it! Lying in the back of the car with my feet up, they have gone from 3bb + 2 to 4bb + 4bc.
Now time to wait it out, I cried though because it was just so surreal! Thankyou for your kind words everyone xxxx

Clinic have told me to test on nov 5th but doubt I will last that long, I'm hoping to make it to nov 1st though which will be 10dp5dt.
Would you think that is long enough?
This is my first time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"