• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

Woohoo!!! Congrats bumski!! 10dp5dt seems like a perfect time to test. Sending you loads of sticky baby dust!!

I'm a poas addict lol so I started at 6dp5dt
I'm not gunna test this time tho cos it will be sooo close to Xmas x

Bumski - YAY!! So happy for you!! Congrats on being PUPO with twins!! And I think 10dp5dt is perfect! That is when my clinic does beta :)

Not - I had some spotting last week that I called about and they weren't concerned about... seems like it was an issue! Grr! Glad they were not worried about your estrogen jump! :) Hope on Friday things go well and you can transfer next week!!! :)

Thankyou everyone, I don't want to see a BFN until I know that it's true, one will be bad enough I think.
So who is next in line? Xx

I think Cynthia has the next transfer date, is that right?

I am praying everything looks fine on Thursday so I can transfer 31/1st!

Perhaps we should make a list so that it will be easier to track everything. Just copy and paste to add in or change your info!

Bumski- 10/22 PUPO w/twins, OTD 11/1

Diliapickle- Lining check on 10/25

Cynthia86- Progesterone check 10/23, FET 10/29

That's a good idea ;) I'm terrible at trying to remember lol x

Cynthia - Thanks that makes it easier to remember! :) And good luck tomorrow with your progesterone check! :dust:

Update for me: My doctor (the actual doctor not nurse!) called me and wants me to come in tomorrow now so he can see for himself what is going on (yesterday I saw a different doctor cuz mine was out).

Officially cancelled :cry:

He said my lining looked great but then thought it was because of the one progesterone I took and said by doing that I started the clock and now I would be out of sync which would hurt my chances so he said we needed to cancel and start over next month. (and wow sorry for super run on sentence!)

So went to pharmacy and got my Provera and just took first one. They said call when I get period and then they will check levels again. Since they upped me in estrogen they think that it will still be in my system so I will have to do 10 days of birth control. Then we start this process all over again... I asked what will be done differently and they are going to look at my estrogen more closely and might have me start higher earlier but basically said they have no idea why my body acted the way it did. Which worries me because how do they know it won't do that again.

Either way looking at late November/early December for transfer now.

I'm so so sorry dilia! I was hoping you would get good news today. So frustrating to have these setbacks. Luckily you wont have to wait long to move on to another cycle although it still doesnt make the disappointment of having this cycle cancelled any easier. Big hugs to you!!

Oh dilia I'm so sorry Hun, that is so unfair that you have come this far to be told you will have to start again, I know how upsetting that must be for you Hun, I really hope the time goes by quickly for you. Thinking of you Hun, if you need to vent we are all here, xx

Thanks guys! I appreciate it!! I will still be here cheering you guys on! :) can't wait to hear of your BFP's! and hopefully I am not too far behind!

Dilia -sorry your cycle got cancelled! :hugs:

all: lining check and blood work Friday morning. I'm a little nervous - hope everything is ok and that I can transfer early next week.

Not long now not, will be keeping everything crossed it all goes well as I'm sure it will ;)

If this doesn't work, I want them to just toss in the remaining frozen embryos next time - there will be 11 left - if they put them all in at once I'm sure at least one will stick. ;)

Good luck Not! Haha, I'm sure tossing in 11 embryos at once will be a fabulous idea!

How are you holding up Dilia??

Wow 11! Surely you cant miss on that one lol x

Haha not 11 should do the trick!

I am doing ok, had some wine so that helped :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->