• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

I don't blame you dilia, enjoy it while you can as it's not long until you have to have 9 months off. You so deserve it to work xx

My estrogen dropped from 1926 to 1466. :( I saw the results online but don't know how my ultrasound went. I won't be hearing from the nurse until this afternoon but I'm worried because I don't think it's supposed to drop.

Oh no, not! How did your lining look did they say? FX everything is ok!

ok - got the call from the nurse. They aren't concerned about the estrogen drop. My lining is 15, which is very good. I have to start progesterone tonight and my transfer will be on Wednesday - Halloween. The bad news is that I was originally going to be doing suppositories but because they had to switch me to taking estrace vaginally earlier in this cycle, I can't do the suppositories. I guess you can't do both hormones vaginally. Sooo.... lucky me, I get to do progesterone shots every f'ing night. ;)

Not - So happy the levels dropping did not effect your cycle!! Sorry your have to do PIO shots! Heating pad will be your friend! So excited you have a transfer date :)

Yay for Wednesday transfer Not!! Glad the e2 levels were nothing to be concerned about. Sorry about the PIO though :(

It will be so worth it when you get that bfp!

Bumski! How are you feeling?? TWW driving ya crazy? When are you testing again??

I'm testing on 1st but I just dOnt feel positive at all anymore, not sure why, just think it's failed! I'm being a miserable sod!
That's great news not! Sorry your having to do the shots though!
GL Cynthia, not long now Hun
Hope your ok dilia xx

Still sooo early bumski! I've read a lot of people didn't even feel pregnant when they got their positive betas. Way too early to give up hope girlie!

Bumski- I agree with Cynthia! I have heard So many people say they felt the least amount of symptoms when they got bfp! I have everything crossed for you and sending good thoughts! Are you going to test early or wait till beta?

Well I actually caved yesterday and got BFN, think that just got me more depressed, so as it was a twin pack frer I couldn't resist the other today, peed on it and BFN again!
Literally 2 mins later I swore I could see something, couldn't see colour but could def see the 'line'
I have done hundreds of these before and never see this soooooo bring on the old poas addiction, off to Tesco I go and buy another, within 1 min it's there!!!!!
I am def not calling it my BFP yet as very faint lines scare me, but it's there and it's def pink this time!!!!
I'm too nervous to get excited yet but I still so over the moon, it looks like we are in with a good chance!!! Xxx

Bumski- You just made my day!! I pray that this is it for you!! Will you be testing again tomorrow??

Well Dh doesn't know yet so I'm currently holding on so I can do one with him in about an hour! Hope it's still obvious.
Keeping everything crossed xxx

Well it's still there and it's pink and Dh saw it straight away too!
Please please please stick !!!!!!!!! You next Cynthia xx

Yay!!! The first bfp of our thread!! Congrats bumski!!! So happy for you!

Starting to feel some cramping today and for some reason it is freaking me out! Could it be the progesterone causing it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->