Anyone doing IVF in Newcastle?

Sandy Yey for starting again :happydance:
MrsG30 the 9th will be here in no time :) xxx

Hi Ladies

Just wanted to check in to see how everyone is doing :hugs: xx

I'm good :). I've got my 1st scan tomorrow and I get shown how to do the next injection :). My stomach is battered and bruised but its all for a good cause :).
How's your injections going?
Hope everyone is doing well xxx

Good luck for your scan tomorrow :hugs:

Injections are going fine. I'm having to make sure that i'm drinking plenty of water as having a few dizzy spells and headaches but all goes when I hydrate myself. xx

Yeah in was the same with headaches but once I drink they go pretty quick.
Is this scan just to see if the injections are working? I did listen but I can't remember what they said lol xxx

Yes it's just to make sure your system has shut down and will more than likely start Stimms the next day if they are happy with everything xx

Glad to hear how your both getting on girls-got my fingers crossed for you. keep us updated.
xxx

Scan went well and I start stimming tomorrow :happydance: I have a scan next Thursday then one on the 7th and if all is good EC should be the 9th may :happydance: xxx

Thats great news woo hoo :happydance: Time will fly over for you now! xx

Happy Sunday :). Hope you not at work like me :haha:
How's everyone doing? Xxx

Still on a count down till the 9th me ha
how you getting on? xxx

first appointment at the clinic tomorrow, its probably just going to a discussion and questions probably a lot of stuff that was asked at the hospital but still nervous its all getting very real now

Morning Ladies

MrsG, not long now :happydance:

Gilmore, Good luck for tomorrow hopefully you will get an idea of where you go and when things will be happening :hugs:

Mossip, hope you are doing well :hugs: xx

first appointment at the clinic tomorrow, its probably just going to a discussion and questions probably a lot of stuff that was asked at the hospital but still nervous its all getting very real now

Good luck today!! Xxx

well on the day wasn't nervous at all, went well had to have an internal scan there and then back now in 2 weeks for my bloods.

How are you lovely ladies? x

Gilmore, Looks like things are starting to move for you fx'd it won't be long til you get started :hugs: xx

well on the day wasn't nervous at all, went well had to have an internal scan there and then back now in 2 weeks for my bloods.

How are you lovely ladies? x

How exciting!! I think you'll be starting really soon :)

Stimming is going well. No real side affects apart from cramp and sore boobs! Hopefully this is all good. Back for a scan tomorrow to check :) xxx

So my scan on Friday didn't go well. The sill couldn't see my ovaries! There was a shadow that could of been My left ovary but they wernt sure. Had to go back today for another scan. Got there and my left ovary hasn't responded at all and they still couldn't see the right one. They then did an abdominal scan and I told them where the pain was and sure enought there was my right ovary with 4 mature follies :happydance: the bad new is that doing it the normal way they won't be as to reach hem so I have to go to the RVI and have surgery. They don't have many slots there and the next one (next fri) is fully booked. I have to go back tomorrow to be scanned again by the prof and then discuss what happens next. I'm gutted coz I think this one is going no further but I'm happy coz there will be a plan in place and the dates won't change :). Ill find out more tomorrow.
I hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Mossip, Sounds like you have been through ups and downs over the week :hugs: I hope you get some good news today. Did they say what type of surgery it will be just intrigued?

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well and had a good bank holiday weekend with the gorgeous weather :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->