Anyone doing IVF in Newcastle?

:hi: bad news. It's been cancelled. Ovary to high. Going back in the next 2 weeks for a follow up appt and to put a new plan in place. Maybe August if its not fully booked. If it is it will be October for surgery. I'm ok though. We have a plan and fingers crossed it won't take to long to start again xx

Mossip, so sorry it's cancelled :hugs: Great news that they have a plan in place and at least you know for next time fx'd you can get in for August :hug: xx

Sandy it will be a laparoscopy :) xxx

Just curious as when i had my last retrieval they had to put a little pressure on my uterus as my right ovary was hiding but were able to move it forward and was visible on all scans so hoping this time is the same! xx

sorry to hear your cycle was cancelled hun- do you normally have problems with your ovaries hiding?
Plesed you have a plan in place

how are the rest of you?

9th tomorrow- so were at the clinic to see the urolgist xxx

They knew I had both but my right had never been seen at the clinic.

Good luck for tomorrow hun! Xxx

Morning Ladies :hi:

This thread has been quiet just thought i would check in to see how everyone is doing?

MrsG, How did your appt last week go?

Anyone else had any appointments any news to share? :hugs: xx

Hi, I'm ok. Just plodding along waiting for my next appt!
Sandy when's your scan?
I hope everyone else is doing well xxx

I have my scan tomorrow. Fx'd i can start stims on Thursday :happydance: xx

Good luck today sandy! I hope you start your stims tomorrow :) xxx

Thanks Mossip

Scan was good lining under 3mm and have 25 antral follicles, I think this is good! Start Stims tomorrow and back next thrusday for follicle count scan :happydance:

How are you doing? Any news on when your next appt is? :hugs: xx

Hi Ladies :wave:

Was there yesterday getting my bloods done, have to go back on June 19th and will be given a date to start!

how are you all doing?

Hi ladies :). Sorry I haven't been on for a while.
Sandy that's fab! I hope they are treating you well and not giving you any nasty side effects.
Gilmore June will soon be here :happydance:
I've just received my appt through. 28th May with the consultant. Excited to see what's gonna happen next. I've got a feeling it's gonna be donor egg's but I'm ok with that! Whatever it takes to get my baby :) xxx

Sorry i havent been around girls- will catch up on your progress tonight.
we didnt get great news at clinic- so Ds for us.
Back at Clinic end of June- just trying to get our heads round it

Hope your all ok xxx

Hey :)

I haven't started ivf yet but I'm being referred by my doctor to the center for life. I'm really excited but really nervous at the same time!

Hey babybell xxx

Hi :D

I'm booking an appointment with my doctor tomorrow hoping she'll refer me for ivf. My OH's doctor says we should be refereed but she couldn't do it as it needed to be the females doctor? I just hope everything goes to plan! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->