Anyone doing IVF in Newcastle?

Fingers crossed Hun! And hopefully your referral won't take to long xxx

Morning Ladies

Mossip, Hope you are doing well great news on appt for 28th Not long :happydance:

Mrs G, Sorry to hear you might have to use DS :hugs: hope you can both get your head around this and be able to move on at the end of June. Thinking of you. Feel free to vent to us anytime :hug:

Gilmore, Yay for 19th hopefully get start date woo hoo :happydance:

Babybell, Fx'd your doctor can refer you for IVF, Keep us informed :hugs:

AFM, Got over my little panic from friday as forgot to take one of my injections now moving on nicely with stims got Scan and follicle count on Thursday :happydance: Had a busy weekend had Sisters baby shower yesterday all went well just hope she can repay the favour and organise a one for me in 9 months time!!!! :hugs: xx

Thanks! :hugs:

I'm so excited to get started but so nervous at the same time. I'm overweight so I'm guessing I'll have a while to go before they'll even look at me. :(

But I'm determined to do it! No matter how long it takes :D has anyone had to loose weight to be seen? x

Babybell I had to lose weight too! Need to lose 1lb before next Tuesday now :haha:

You'll do it hun. I cut out crisps and chocolate and it fell off me in the end. Good luck :) xxx

Thanks girls- I know, its just hard to take, feel sorry for my poor hubby.
But we will get there.

How are you all getting on?

Hi Bluebell and good luck- keep us posted xx

meant to say ladies
I've lost 3 stone 4 pound so far and till going, centre for life are a stickler for your bmi :) xxx

Thanks! :hugs:

I'm so excited to get started but so nervous at the same time. I'm overweight so I'm guessing I'll have a while to go before they'll even look at me. :(

But I'm determined to do it! No matter how long it takes :D has anyone had to loose weight to be seen? x

Babybell I had to lose weight too! Need to lose 1lb before next Tuesday now :haha:

You'll do it hun. I cut out crisps and chocolate and it fell off me in the end. Good luck :) xxx

wow well done on the weight loss! they haven't mention BMI to me yet, what have you got to be under?

Wow 3 stone 4lbs thats amazing!!!

I was lucky enough to not have to lose any weight but think the BMI for IVF on NHS needs to be under 30, I might be wrong tho. xx

Thanks everyone! :)

mossip - How much did you have to loose if you don't mind me asking?

MrsG30 - That's brilliant! Well done on such a big weight loss! :)

I had to lose almost a stone. I tried before Christmas but it was in January people kept saying I'd lost weight so got on the s ales and I only had another 5lb to go! Don't know how I managed it. Then in feb I give chocolate and crisps up for lent :). Xxx

BMI!!!
doesn't help im a short arse haha

NHS is normally BMI of 30 for treatment, however Gateshead fertility treat you at BMI 35.
Centre for life is rigid as the classed as the most complex hospital, they deal with a lot more complication cases and the main hosp in the north east for male fertility.

Lots of love xxx

Thank you :)

I'm very overweight so I'm guessing I'll need to loose at least six stone. I've already started a diet and I've already lost 3lb in just two days! I'm really pleased with that :)

I went to the doctors today and got referred, i need to ring tomorrow and book an appointment. My doctor thinks it'll take 3 months to get one so I'm hoping I can loose a stone and a half by then. Very excited to get started! :happydance:

Determination hun, all that works. I hate dieting but i;m over half the way there now and i feel much better if nothing else.
The clinic love weighing you and love seeing you loose weight but they are very hung up on it, if BMI of 35 is closer for you maybe Gateshead could be an option? Good Luck xxx

I'm very overweight so I'm guessing I'll need to loose at least six stone. I've already started a diet and I've already lost 3lb in just two days! I'm really pleased with that :)

I went to the doctors today and got referred, i need to ring tomorrow and book an appointment. My doctor thinks it'll take 3 months to get one so I'm hoping I can loose a stone and a half by then. Very excited to get started! :happydance:

Determination hun, all that works. I hate dieting but i;m over half the way there now and i feel much better if nothing else.
The clinic love weighing you and love seeing you loose weight but they are very hung up on it, if BMI of 35 is closer for you maybe Gateshead could be an option? Good Luck xxx

Do you have to go for regular weigh in's, or are you just left to it until you loose all the weight? My bmi is really high, much higher than 35.... :dohh: But it's dropped by one within the last few days so it's a slow start :haha:

I'm so determined to do it, I've never been more determined to do anything :thumbup:

They just weigh you at each appointment, we started going in feb and we've been 3 times since and they have always weighed me, but if you don't have to go back n forth you just ring them when your BMI is down xxx

Do you have to go for regular weigh in's, or are you just left to it until you loose all the weight? My bmi is really high, much higher than 35.... :dohh: But it's dropped by one within the last few days so it's a slow start :haha:

I'm so determined to do it, I've never been more determined to do anything :thumbup:

Hi :). Hope everyone's doing ok :).
I start my second cycle on the 26th June :happydance: can't wait to get it started xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->