Anyone due 12th March :)

:D congratts , how are you finding pregnancy so far ? :)

Good so far, first baby so have been a bag of nerves but feel better now I have had my scan. The doctors thought I was due on the 3rd March but my cycle was obviously out. Went for my 12 week scan on Monday to find out I was only 11 weeks!! was a bit gutted I have had to go back a week but I am happy as they want to do another scan on the 1st September so I get to see my baby twice! How about you how are you feeling? have your boobies been sore?! mine have been the worse!! so bad but starting to ease off a bit x

At least you have seen baby now and all is well :) , I've already had 5 scans in epu. Got my 12 weeks tomorrow exciting, its my first baby too. Thats good that you have got another scan at least the wait isnt so long :) I am not to bad , just sleep lots and lots. And yes boobies are sore , suppose we cannot complain about the free boob job though ;) aha ! What are you hoping for a girl or boy ? x

I'm due March 12th! Hi Gracey, Louelle and LittleFish!

At least you have seen baby now and all is well :) , I've already had 5 scans in epu. Got my 12 weeks tomorrow exciting, its my first baby too. Thats good that you have got another scan at least the wait isnt so long :) I am not to bad , just sleep lots and lots. And yes boobies are sore , suppose we cannot complain about the free boob job though ;) aha ! What are you hoping for a girl or boy ? x

Yeah I am a sleeping machine - I am definately sleeping for 2! I could quite easily go to sleep around now and sleep all the way though the night! I am happy either way but I suppose I lean towards a girl as I know what I am doing with little girls! how about you?? x

I have my 12 week NT scan tomorrow too....super excited and a just a wee bit worried. This will be my 3rd scan so I've been lucky to see the lil' bean go from a flickering dot, to blob, to whatever it looks like tomorrow. :)

All of my symptoms from the earlier weeks have been gone since 10 weeks though... no nausea, no m/s, no sore boobs, very little fatigue. Just a faint headache and slightly plugged up sinuses.

oo I didn't know sinuses was a pregnancy symptom - I thought I was getting a cold! Good luck with the scan. It will all be fine and lovely - I was worried sick about mine but it was all fine!! :) enjoy saying hello to your lime again :) x

@Louelle. I guess we have to make the most of the sleep while we can. Yeah I would like a girl too , although everyone says we are having a boy including a fortune teller , so we shall see. have you bought any clothes yet ?

@bamboo10. Exciting stuff , how funny we are due and scanning on the same day ?! :) I had one last week due to some bleeding and the baba waved at me , i reckon you will be amazed its so cute if you see it hehe ! :) Good luck and let me know how you get on :) x

thanks ladies!!

@gracey - how scary to have bleeding! i'm happy it all turned out ok - that's so amazing LO waved! :) too cute!

i'm definitely posting for nub and skull guesses if we get a good picture, so i hope you will all give your best guesses!

@ ER connell , hellooo congrats :)

@bamboo , i think we should both post our pics for nub guesses :) what are you hoping forr?

@Gracey, definitely post your pic too!

I am leaning toward wanting a girl first b/c I think my hubby would just fall in love so hard with a girl, BUT i think i'm actually having a boy. Just kind of feels that way b/c I'm not super bloated everywhere and my skin is nice and my cravings point toward it.

On the flip side, DH really wants a boy first, but is thinking it's a girl. What about you?

Hi @Erconnell! I saw your latest bump pic in the bump thread. Looking so cute already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->