Anyone due 12th March :)

Hi everyone! They said I'm due March 12th, too! Then I also heard the 14th, but I'm not sure why it changed. Either way, I'm close!

ERConnell - I'm glad I'm not the only one with a little bump so far - I thought I wasn't supposed to start showing until later, but I can't hold it in any more!

How's everyone else feeling? I'm still nauseous but it is better than it has been. I'm very hungry, but that's easing just a little bit. I go for an appointment next week. Do you think they'll do an ultrasound at my visit? I've had one already at 6 weeks and then again at 7 weeks... ?

heres my scan last week at 10 weeks and a halff :)

we are thinking its a boy what do you think ?

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 3
Ooh, wow, great scan pic! The last one I had was a blob and I couldn't distinguish anything yet..

Hmm....too early to tell with the pic haha. Do you feel like it's a boy? Also how fast was your heartbeat at your earliest scan? They say you can tell by that... hmm..

hey kaylakin congrats :) , they will probs do a scan if you ask nicely aha :) they usually do

they never told me how fast the heartbeat was just said it was strong :S fortune teller says its a boy ! :)

Gracey - good idea! I will ask nicely and tell them how nervous I am that nothing's happening in there. Maybe that will work!

Yeah when I had my second scan at 7 weeks, the hb was 133, and she said that meant a boy, according to an old wive's tale. Ooh, fortune teller - fun! My chinese gender prediction says girl. Who knows!!

hmm we shall have to wait and see i guess. i did two chinese predictors one said boy one said girl. waiting to find out is so annoyin! , wish we could know sooner hehe

hey ladies! had my scan this morning. all turned out good, NT measured 1.1, and LO measured exactly 11 + 4. what a fun one this was... you could see the lil' bean moving around and he/she kept putting his hand by his face and sucking his thumb. super cute.

any gender guesses would be greatly appreciated! though, it's hard b/c you can't really see a nub. here's the thread:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-gender-guesses-please-11-4-pic-included.html

@Gracey - how was yours?

Hey ! glad all went okay :D

Mine was also good NT looked fine. Baby wouldn't stop moving aha ! , will post pictures later for guesses as im at work at the moment. Dating is confusing , on the scan picture says 11+3 but the lady told me 11+5 so unsure hmm oh well :)

ps im thinking you are having a boy , are scans look similar :p

Hey ! glad all went okay :D

Mine was also good NT looked fine. Baby wouldn't stop moving aha ! , will post pictures later for guesses as im at work at the moment. Dating is confusing , on the scan picture says 11+3 but the lady told me 11+5 so unsure hmm oh well :)

ps im thinking you are having a boy , are scans look similar :p

Yay! I'm glad yours went well too! It's so cool seeing them move and squirm isn't it?

Interesting...you're thinking team blue too, huh? So far the guesses are like 7 girl to 3 boy. I have no clue and all the little tests (baking soda, bleach, heart rate, skin, etc) are all split down the middle too. Apparently bean wants to keep me guessing for a while.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/716079-11-week-3-day-scan-skull-guesses.html

its amazing seeing them squirm :D

Linked for my skull guesses too :p

Hi Purple!! Welcome!

My doc actually just put me forward a day, so now I'm due March 11, but whatever...it's all pretty much the same at that point anyway, right? :)

Thanks bamboo!! And yeah it's only 1 day lol... so how is everything going? Aren't you anxious to know your baby's gender?? Because I am lol.... can't wait until I find out!!! Its still a little while though until I can find out....

Thanks bamboo!! And yeah it's only 1 day lol... so how is everything going? Aren't you anxious to know your baby's gender?? Because I am lol.... can't wait until I find out!!! Its still a little while though until I can find out....

I'm dying to find out too! And guesses are all over the place. Each little fun test I do tells me something different so I've decided this baby just doesn't want me to find out yet!

I'm finally feeling better now - no m/s, very little fatigue, no sore boobs, etc. What about you?

And we finally started telling our friends yesterday so that's been fun!

Hey everyone I'm due march 14th :) but keep dreamin something's wrong :( and no scan till sept 8th !

hey ! im sure everything will be fine :) do not panic :D

And I'm due the 11th now. Welcome Donna! How are you girls feeling these days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->