Anyone due 12th March :)

same ! wishing 20 weeks would hurry up ! :)

Hello all, do know about you guys but it's hard keeping tabs on the threads. Can i add you guys to my "bump buddies list" please so I can remember?

Had a 5th scan today after another bleed, baby all fine and cute though thank god. How is everyone else doing??

of course you can :) glad everything is okay with you.

[/QUOTE]

I'm dying to find out too! And guesses are all over the place. Each little fun test I do tells me something different so I've decided this baby just doesn't want me to find out yet!

I'm finally feeling better now - no m/s, very little fatigue, no sore boobs, etc. What about you?

And we finally started telling our friends yesterday so that's been fun![/QUOTE]

Hey Bamboo, I went in last tuesday for my check up(was supposed 2 B on wed. ) But yeah umm... Doc tried to hear my baby's hb and she didn't find it so she sent me to get an ultrasound..... and It was so exciting to see my baby move a lot and they actually told me I'm a day ahead, so lol guess I'm due the 11th too!!!

Hello all, do know about you guys but it's hard keeping tabs on the threads. Can i add you guys to my "bump buddies list" please so I can remember?

Had a 5th scan today after another bleed, baby all fine and cute though thank god. How is everyone else doing??

oh how scary! I'm so glad everything's ok with the bubs! Please do add me! :)

I'm dying to find out too! And guesses are all over the place. Each little fun test I do tells me something different so I've decided this baby just doesn't want me to find out yet!

I'm finally feeling better now - no m/s, very little fatigue, no sore boobs, etc. What about you?

And we finally started telling our friends yesterday so that's been fun![/QUOTE]

Hey Bamboo, I went in last tuesday for my check up(was supposed 2 B on wed. ) But yeah umm... Doc tried to hear my baby's hb and she didn't find it so she sent me to get an ultrasound..... and It was so exciting to see my baby move a lot and they actually told me I'm a day ahead, so lol guess I'm due the 11th too!!![/QUOTE]

Woohoo! Yay for ultrasound! Were you not expecting to have one? That's the best. :) Glad you were able to see the baby moving, so fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->