anyone due around june 23 rd 2013

I have one in 2 weeks but Im so impatient, I just did the baking soda test and it didnt fizz, even a little bit so Im hoping its right. I want a girl so bad. With the ratio being 6:1 for boys in our family, everyone is praying for a girl LOL.

Me too! :winkwink:

Aaaaaaand we're very definitely team :blue: !!!

I'll add a pic as soon as my new phone deigns to send it!

Congrats Yoshy!!

As for me found out yesterday that we are Team :pink: :happydance: I was thinking boy the whole time..eventhough i had a gut feeling it'll be a girl....I was surprised my feeling was right!! I think by 17 weeks it would be 100% accurate..My dr. looked confident about it :D

Omg everything feels so real now!!:happydance:

Yay Groovychick! Welcome to the team blue club ;)

wohoo one of each so far! I was so sure I am going to be team :pink: but now I think it migh be :blue: :shrug: I guess we will see Thursday!!

Groovy, where are you going...? Is everything ok?

Apparently she decided to leave BnB. Sounds like she's doing ok. It sounded like it was a decision she took a while to make.

I'm having a lot of pain now. I have been fine most of the day...but now my entire left side is just really aching. I'm hoping it is just from laying funny for too long and it will pass soon.
other than that...Eli and I are doing really well. He is wiggling all over now and our next milestone will be for daddy to feel him :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->