anyone due around june 23 rd 2013

Tired... I woke up at 4am and was up for an hour with tummy ache... not sure why.

Doing okay today :thumbup: slept in, and now baking hubby his birthday cake :)

mm the cake sounds lovely Mrs. Mabery! Happy birthday to ur hubby!..And sorry u didnt get to see the sex...that makes it more exciting for u though! :p

When is everyone's gender scan? Mine is on the 16th of jan..i should be 17 weeks then..hope we get to see what sex our baby is :D

if you open up your signature box (you can also do it in a post) you can see the symbols above your text box. the second line starts with the "boldface" symbol...all the way at the end there is a smiley face with a large block of dark over his eyes. if you highlight the text (or link as it is in your siggy) and then press the smiley you should get this [SPOILER ](no space) followed by your text and then the text should be in the center with [/SPOILER ](again no space) at the end and it should turn out like this:
with your text here

Crappy unfortunately... I've not been able to breathe all day and I'm so exhausted and tired of it.

better today! no headaches or feeling icky. Just wishing I hadn't procrastinated so much on my Anthropology paper. :wacko:

I'm doing good today! Feeling good! Hoping this feeling good business keeps up for Christmas!!

Am I a bit too early to join you? Im due July 6th so about 13 days behind x

anyone else having total aversion to meat? I can't eat any meat at all right now. :nope: all of it smells spoiled to me even if it is fresh from that morning. :(

I'm due on the 10th...new to this site and not really sure how to find my way round yet...how are you finding it?
Lisa x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"