anyone due around june 23 rd 2013

anyone else having total aversion to meat? I can't eat any meat at all right now. :nope: all of it smells spoiled to me even if it is fresh from that morning. :(

Yes. I'm forcing myself to eat it and hiding it in things helps!!

my husband doesn't eat alternative food so i end up cooking 2 meals :p it is easier to just eat the sides from what I make for him and then toss a protein shake into my diet at some point in the day.

anyone else having total aversion to meat? I can't eat any meat at all right now. :nope: all of it smells spoiled to me even if it is fresh from that morning. :(

I've been having a lot of trouble eating meat. Nothing sounds good, nothing smells right, and it certainly tastes funny. I asked my OB what to do and she says eat peanut butter or nuts... The nuts don't taste right either! So I'm taking my vitamens along with an iron suppplement and choking down meat when I can.

I was actually able to eat ribs the other night which was really nice. I think I am just staying away from chicken and pork now. :thumbup: I have officially started second tri insomnia... :wacko: last tri I was asleep at 7pm and sleeping until 10am...now I'm up until at least 2 am and sleeping until about 10am. I'm hoping it passes soon because it is driving me crazy. I actually enjoyed the tiredness of first tri because the insomnia was normal to me.
Who else is feeling movement already? I'm getting several little movements a day now :cloud9:

Pleased to hear you are tolerating meat better now. :)

I started feeling movements around 15 weeks. It feels beautiful, doesn't it? :flower:

OMG, ribs sound amazing :D

I had entrecote steak on Wednesday night at a wedding and it was sooooooo good!
I also made a pie for lunch today with ground beef and puff pastry and it came out yummy.

OMG. I had ribs yesterday and it did not sit well with me at all!!

Mrs Mabrey & Grooveychick you guys are feeling the little one move! How sweet! I can't say for certain I'm feeling anything quite yet. Hopefully I will soon.

Hey ladies, Sorry Ive been gone for a little bit. Tried to catch up on everyone. Update on me: Nothing much. No more sickness but I have found myself starving at times, just an hour or 2 after I eat LOL, very strange to me since I had to force myself to eat last month. I have found that I actually make myself sick at times because I eat to fast or too much at a time and yep, it comes right back up, then I can finish dinner...disgusting I know!!

Baby is moving more and more each day. I even think I felt movement OUTSIDE my belly the other night....WHAAAAAA???!!!! Yes, that right. I had to really think about it when it happened but yep, it was a kick or something and OMG I wanted to jump up and down.....but it was like midnight and everyone else was asleep....ya know....2nd trimester insomnia I guess LOL. We got a date on our gender scan...Jan 23rd. Im so freakin' excited!!!! :happydance:

How is everyone else doing? Does anyone else have times when you forget your pregnant? Its happening a lot lately for me. Like making sure I drink enough water because if I dont, I get a massive headache. I guess from being dehydrated. Its like, why do I have a headache? Oh yeah, dummy, your pregnant....face palm!

I always seem to forget I'm pregnant when I go to the grocery store alone knowing my husband won't be home for hours after I drive the groceries home. My dumb self bought 2 BIG juices, 2 gallons of vinegar, 2 gallons of bleach, and about 15 bags worth of groceries! I got home and looked at our 3rd floor apartment with all those stairs and started picking out the stuff that had to go in the fridge and the freezer! :rofl: my husband came home and asked why I felt the need to buy a bunch of stuff knowing he wasn't home and I just grinned and laughed. This is about the 4th time I've done it.

at about 15 and a half weeks..i stopped feeling pregnant completely!...I just hope i'll feel some real movements of the baby soon for reassurance!!

Anyone has their gender scans sometime this week?? :D i

I have a private one on saturday! Hope everything is healthy and well...

I have one in 2 weeks but Im so impatient, I just did the baking soda test and it didnt fizz, even a little bit so Im hoping its right. I want a girl so bad. With the ratio being 6:1 for boys in our family, everyone is praying for a girl LOL.

Ours is next Thursday on the 17th! I will be exactly 18 weeks so we should be able to tell for sure :)
I think Yoshy has her scan tomorrow :happydance: we already know what she is having though...you couldn't deny her last ones!! :winkwink:

Yup, I'm heading out for a scan in a few minutes, and hoping they'll be able to confirm what they told us at the last one. :D Pics when I get home hopefully!

Im suddenly so nervous about mine!! I just want everything to be healthy!! I also have a feeling we wont be able to find out the gender then lol..then i'll have to wait till 20 weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->