Anyone due around the 22nd June??

mamas_melon

Reaction score
So who's due around the 22nd June? I'm new to the forum and it would be great to share this wonderful experience with. This is my first pregnancy and I'm super duper excited :happydance:(and also a little anxious that everyone will go ok).
Also ladies, at what week do you first see a midwife? Thanks :thumbup:

Hi Hun, I am due 28th June! First pregnancy as well and very anxious but trying to enjoy it! My booking appointment is scheduled for 8th November i will be 7w2d then i think they aim for around the 7-9w mark xx

Aw im due around 8th june but 22nd is my birthday :) congrats and h & h 9 months to you x

Hey there! I'm due the 24th June and it's also my first! Am so excited and scared all at once. My first midwife appt at my local health centre is 7th November (I'll be 7 wks 3days) and my first hospital appt is 28th (10 wks 3days)-really hope they do a scan that day!

Aw fab! I've got a doctors appt tomorrow because I had to put a urine sample in before I could register with a midwife (which is understandable), but someone said it could be a few more weeks before a proper appt so I just wanted to check. I'm only 5w5d and already impatient lol! I'm so excited though x

I'm at exactly the same stage as you! I originally calculated my due date as 22nd but dr said 24th. But maybe she was mistaken,she was in such a rush!

I know exactly what you mean the last week and half has taken forever lol I just want to get to that 12w mark more than anything xx

The last 2 weeks seem to have been the longest of my life so I'm with you all on the impatience!

@shx congratulations to you! H&h 9 months also x

@Aquap congratulations also! Nice to hear of a few of you due around the same time and know that there's always people to chat to and share the experience with! I must say I'm very anxious, every little pain I have and I'm on the Internet checking up! Can't wait till my 12 wk scan. Be a nice pre Xmas treat x

@shx congratulations to you! H&h 9 months also x

@Aquap congratulations also! Nice to hear of a few of you due around the same time and know that there's always people to chat to and share the experience with! I must say I'm very anxious, every little pain I have and I'm on the Internet checking up! Can't wait till my 12 wk scan. Be a nice pre Xmas treat x

Agreed! I shoul;d have my scan early to mid december and it is a big family christmas at my parents so will be great to spread the news then xx

My ticker is set up for June 22nd due date... but i ovulated later this cycle and think in reality my due date will be pushed back to June 26. This is my first pregnancy as well and it can get a little scary reading all these miscarriage posts. I have to just remind myself im past the 5 week mark and half of all miscarriages happens before then and thus only 5 to 12.5 percent of miscarrying. The odds are with me.

I try not to worry... some days i do great, others not so much. It's so exciting. I told DH half of the family but not my own as i found out i was pregnant 2 days before my brothers wedding and i didnt want to try to steal from his big day.

Hubby and i decided to tell my half at thanksgiving. My first appointment is Nov 15th.. for paperwork.. and they will schedule one after that for baby. Seems like forever before you can even get to hear your child's heart beat.

I know I can't wait to spread the news either! Only told our close family so far. Its hard keeping a secret mind, went to a party on sat and had to lie to people that I'm on antibiotics lol! Im a terrible liar x

Didn't know those stats - feel encouraged by them, thank you!

My ticker is set up for June 22nd due date... but i ovulated later this cycle and think in reality my due date will be pushed back to June 26. This is my first pregnancy as well and it can get a little scary reading all these miscarriage posts. I have to just remind myself im past the 5 week mark and half of all miscarriages happens before then and thus only 5 to 12.5 percent of miscarrying. The odds are with me.

I try not to worry... some days i do great, others not so much. It's so exciting. I told DH half of the family but not my own as i found out i was pregnant 2 days before my brothers wedding and i didnt want to try to steal from his big day.

Hubby and i decided to tell my half at thanksgiving. My first appointment is Nov 15th.. for paperwork.. and they will schedule one after that for baby. Seems like forever before you can even get to hear your child's heart beat.

I know, I hate the wait! It's good to hear the mc percentages there, that's quite low so fingers crossed! I'm such a worrier anyway and this is making me 10 times worse. Did you use an opk? x

I bought non-alco grape drink for dinner with family at our house-worked a charm! Worried people at work have guessed-I work with special needs kids who often have behaviour diffs and yesterday I got kneed hard in the tummy,I was so upset I think I gave it away:-(

I bought non-alco grape drink for dinner with family at our house-worked a charm! Worried people at work have guessed-I work with special needs kids who often have behaviour diffs and yesterday I got kneed hard in the tummy,I was so upset I think I gave it away:-(

Lol that's a good idea actually, can't be on antibiotics for the next 6 wks can I! Aw I hope your ok now, your work will probably complete a risk assessment for you because of the nature of your job I'd imagine! I refused to help carry some boxes yesterday in work which was probably a bit suspicious! x

I'm expected to be due on June 25! I, too, worry over every little pain. I haven't had many symptoms so far except for tender nipples and some abdominal cramping and sharp twinges which come and go. I'm super excited, but nervous because I had a chemical pregnancy back in August. My first ultrasound is scheduled for Nov. 1--I don't know what they could possibly see that early, though!

It is hard isn't it?! Either people will guess or they'll think we're really unhelpful! Think I'm ok,bean is apparently week cushioned at this point.

I'm expected to be due on June 25! I, too, worry over every little pain. I haven't had many symptoms so far except for some cramping and sharp twinges which come and go. I'm super excited, but nervous because I had a chemical pregnancy back in August. My first ultrasound is scheduled for Nov. 1--I don't know what they could possibly see that early, though!

Congrats to you! I've been having a lot of cramping too, got it as we speak! It worries me sick. Other than that and tiredness I've had no other symptoms. I'm hoping I'll skip the sickness, I hate being sick! Your scan is so soon, but could that be because of your cp before?
H&h 9 months to you x

It is hard isn't it?! Either people will guess or they'll think we're really unhelpful! Think I'm ok,bean is apparently week cushioned at this point.

I know people will start to think I'm real lazy before long lol. I read an article somewhere about being hit in the stomach in early stages and apparently it would take a really hard blow to do any damage this soon. You'll be fine hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->