• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone due August 2011?

@dimples, I remember you from the TWW boards...congrats!!! So glad you've made it over here. I have a matching set of symptoms, am counting myself lucky no MS yet but we'll see if that shows up for xmas!

@addie, glad I'm not alone, I'm telling myself tomorrow morning is the last one since the blood test should prove for sure! I was 12DPO when I got my first positive and the blood test will be on 17DPO. The HPTs keep getting darker so I'm hoping for good results!

Congrats all the new joiners...looks like next August is going to be a busy month! :)

Hey Dancer
I have been taking tests everyday for the past week. I know thats crazy but its fun to see the line get darker!

I keep poas too! I figure what else will I do with them? I love seeing the lines get darker!

Hi ladies I am driving myself crazy by taking pregnancy tests. Digi says positive and 2 lines came up so positive. Does the second line have to be darker everyday or does it just have to be there. Mine is there you see it no squinting but its still light at 12dpo is this a problem or a sign of an early m/c or something? I feel fine just light cramping and back aches but I am driving myself crazy wanting this line to be very dark!

Addie I think your okay, as long as you're still getting a line 12 DPO is still early! I didn't get darker lines until 14DPO and then they got increasingly so. Took another one today and it was the darkest line yet! :) :)

Hey everyone! Congratulations to everyone on their BFP's. We just got our BFP on Thursday and am 5 weeks.

Very excited/nervous, trying not to get to over excited at the moment as this is the first time for us and am so worried about something going wrong. Anybody else have all these fears?!

I feel the same way!! My EDD is 8/19/11. Everytime I go pee I look to make sure there's no blood...am I crazy??

Hi everyone! Got my BFP today and I'm due Aug 21, 2011....excited but nervous as I had a miscarriage 8 months ago at 6 weeks.....Trying to stay positive. We've been trying for 6 months after the MC. It'll be nice to share the experience with people who are all due around the same date. I'm a grade 3 teacher from British Columbia, Canada and this will be our first child. We are so happy to finally be expecting!
@goingcrazy - YES! I am having the exact same fears as you!!! We've gotta keep thinking positive thoughts! :)

Hey ladies and families! I am due August 8, 2011, and this will be my boyfriend and my first pregnancy! Congrats to everyone on their new additions as well! Yay for summer babies!:baby::flower:

Hi dancer! Thanks for the welcome. I go for blood work tomorrow. Normally, they don't do that, at least not at my Drs. but b/c of my MC two months ago, I will get some relief. I found out I was pregnant yesterday, but night I was puking in the toliet. Today, I have been nausious all day, and once again by night I am puking. It's going to be a long first tri-mester!!! I'm only at 4w2d! Ugh...it never starts this early for me. HOpe everyone is doing well!!!

hey guys! I'm 4+4wks today! no m/s just yet but a little bit of nausea, my boobs are KILLING me, seriously it hurts so bad just to touch them lightly... i'm so sleepy all the time! and no doubt it will only get worse lol...
I haven't been to the docs yet, I'm not sure when I should go, I've already started taking my prenatal vitamins, the day i found out i went and got some, and i've quit smoking and not had a drop of alcohol since we got our bfp! a lot has happened this week lol!
when did all you ladies first go to the docs? if you haven't been when do you plan to go?

Dimples: sorry you feel sick. Maybe ask your doctor what you can take to make you feel better.

As for me, I do not feel sick and that worries me. I simply have heart burn,cramping on and off and back ach, and not very hungry. I go for blood tests today I hope I get results tomorrow I am so excited! I took my last preg tests and the line got darker yay but I am out of them now so I will not buy any more.

Have a nice day! :thumbup:

Thanks Addie. In the past MS for me didn't start until week 6. Oh to have a pregnancy w/out MS. Got blood drawn this Am...anxiously awaiting my #s!!!
I'm always hungry, but my problem is that nothing sounds good! (except pickles...lol)

Hope everyone is feeling well!

Hey there my Edd will be around aug 21st haven't been to the docs yet, not sure when I should go really this is my first so I'm not sure how things go. I started taking my prenatal vits as soon as I found out yesterday morning, still can't really believe it at the moment.. Wishing you all h&h pregs and lots of sticky vibes

my due date is 21st Aug 2011 aswell :D xxx

Hi everyone! Got my BFP today and I'm due Aug 21, 2011....excited but nervous as I had a miscarriage 8 months ago at 6 weeks.....Trying to stay positive. We've been trying for 6 months after the MC. It'll be nice to share the experience with people who are all due around the same date. I'm a grade 3 teacher from British Columbia, Canada and this will be our first child. We are so happy to finally be expecting!
@goingcrazy - YES! I am having the exact same fears as you!!! We've gotta keep thinking positive thoughts! :)

im also due 21st aug 2011 :cloud9:

Hi ladies, I'm 4 weeks 4 days today, edd is 22nd august!

First baby, we are sooo excited! Have told all of the family and they are over the moon :)

Also been to doctors and have first midwife appointment on 12th jan at 8 weeks 2 days and private scan at 8wks 6days x

Hi ladies!

Today was a bit of a hard day. Started off with blood tests (cant wait to hear back) went shopping at the mall with my mom and after 2 hours my head started to hurt a lot (I hear that is common in early pregnancy) it still hurts hours later :wacko: I wont take anything for it because I do not want to take meds without talking to my doctor. Cramping as usual more so when I walk and that doesn't bother me much. Still not hungry and I thinkkk my boobs are bigger!!!! My friend told me, she was funny about it. She goes not to sexually harras you but ur boobs look bigger LOL!! They do not hurt tho. Also got exhausted but could not sleep mid day LOL. All of this is worth it and I am so thankful I am not tossing my cookies!!!

Anyone else's head hurting? What do you do about it since we cant really take the normal medications.

OOO also took a preg test in the am and tonight and they were positive. I have to stop taking them I just wanted to make sure the line got darker and it did.

Now I am cooking dinner for my brother and sister and I can not even eat it because I am farrrr from hungry!!!

Hi ladies... Glad to hear everyone is doing so well... Sorry to hear about the morning sickness but at least you know your levels are good. My day has been pretty crummy. I woke up with a horrible headache not sure if it's a symptom or if I'm getting sick. It has continued to throb all day and I refuse to take anything because the forst 9 weeks are the most important for development I don't want to take any chances! I have also been really crampy today its horrible :( I guess I will just have to wait. they will check for a heartbeat via US on monday evening and I have apt and labs on thursday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I know this sounds crazy but I was just watching this show and I'm now so worried I will DIE during child birth.... I know it sounds crazy but it is so weird that my nana said she didn't want me pregnant due to her fears of that and then that popped up on the TV a few days later.... I know I'm nuts but I really worry about everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->