Anyone due end of March-ish?

Do you all sometimes wonder what position the baby is in? I feel pounding n flutters n kicks on both! Also pleeeaasse can someone tell me how to get comfy at night so i can sleep!

I am lookin forward to seeing body parts but i dont think i will for some time as baby is quite small

i guess ive delayed buying nursery furniture too soon because my poor little cat will have to leave the room and wont have his own space anymore!

I wonder about position all the time! My right hip is always painful so I presumed his head was down on the right hand side but the doctor today said its slightly on the left :shrug:

I really struggle to sleep sometimes too, I usually try and sleep on my side with one leg pulled up like I'm mounting a horse. Sometimes I put a pillow between my legs if my hip is very bad. I find that laying on my right side (with my bad hip on the mattress) is usually most comfy

I'm due on March 19th and only have a few bits and pieces... MY DS is 5, so of course we have nothing from him! I'm having a baby shower in a few weeks and will take inventory after that and gather everything we need after that!

Rose that's how I sleep too, it really takes the weight off my bump without squashing it. I tried a v pillow but didn't really work.

I'm due March 29th. I still have a lot of stuff to get but since I'm having a baby shower February 9th, I'm waiting until after that so I have a better idea of what I actually need to get.

@littlesteph: Yes! I've seen you in the March 24th thread a few times. How are you feeling these days? You look great in your avatar!

@twice unlucky: I just read about someone being able to see the outline of an actual foot but I haven't been that lucky yet. I swear I can see an elbow or a knee or something move across my stomach but nothing else aside from that and big kicks.

not to bad, the tiredness has returned but i think that's because LO is moving round a lot more now. how have you been feeling?

thank you, i keeping looking at my bump photos, as i still find it hard i am pregnant :D

I'm due on March 19th and only have a few bits and pieces... MY DS is 5, so of course we have nothing from him! I'm having a baby shower in a few weeks and will take inventory after that and gather everything we need after that!

Though you say that, my auntie gave me a bunch of little sleep suits and vests and her youngest is 19!

I'm due 28th March with my first and still have an awful lot to get / sort out :)

Oh no, Florence is due 14th March but we haven't got anything yet! (And I mean literally nothing except for a couple of sleep suits, no furniture etc..)! Do people normally have everything ready by now? Maybe I should get moving! xxxx

Does anyone ever feel like they're hurting/ squashing the baby when lying down?

twice unlucky said:
Do you all sometimes wonder what position the baby is in? I feel pounding n flutters n kicks on both! Also pleeeaasse can someone tell me how to get comfy at night so i can sleep!

At my last appointment, the doctor said it felt like she was head-down for the moment. The only time I really have an idea is when she gets the hiccups - then I can at least tell where her head is! I feel a lot of movement under my ribs, too. I sleep half on my side and half on my stomach with one leg bent but I still wake up every 2-3 hours to switch sides and use the bathroom. :(

littlesteph said:
not to bad, the tiredness has returned but i think that's because LO is moving round a lot more now. how have you been feeling?

I'm feeling okay! Mostly just tired and my ribs ache a lot.

We're due March 28th with a little girl. We had an ultrasound yesterday and she's 2 lbs 10 oz. I still need small items like nipple cream, organic baby shampoo (because I refuse to use the Johnson and Johnson's I got on sale,) and baby gowns which I have not seen anywhere as often as I've gone baby clothes shopping.

Due 28th March - nice to see two others are too :)

We've got practically everything except the stuff for me - pads, creams etc.

It's all becoming soooo real now! Does anyone else feel like they only just left first tri? x

We're due 26th March and have most bits and pieces now, currently waiting for furniture to arrive and then after that we can arrange nursery and I can assess what I still need :)

Baby is moving more and more now and sometimes gives me some painful jabs and rolls! Especially at bedtime! No sign of particular limbs yet but do see alot of movement from the outside

im due march 11th and havent bought or looked into a single thing. i must pop into mothercare this week and see if there's anything that i should have. this is my 2nd so i have most of the big things already. i want to get the foam on my icandy repaired and i want to buy a cosleeping cot. i really should get on it!

Im due march 26 and have only got a couple little things. I still need to get everything basically..

Due March 27th!!! I have gotten most of the large items... but still need a lot of the smaller things.. like clothes(other than coming home outfit) and diapers.. things like that

hubby felt baby kick him in the back the other night, he said "is that what you feel"
i explaned that it kinda is only i'll feel it a little stronger then he dose.
LO is a righty little mover at the moment, this morning on minute he's be proding my pevlic area the next it would be the top of my bump and then the side.
he has been lying pretty low today making walking a little more differecult, i feel like i have to hold my bump when he dose that.

hubby felt baby kick him in the back the other night, he said "is that what you feel"
i explaned that it kinda is only i'll feel it a little stronger then he dose.
LO is a righty little mover at the moment, this morning on minute he's be proding my pevlic area the next it would be the top of my bump and then the side.
he has been lying pretty low today making walking a little more differecult, i feel like i have to hold my bump when he dose that.

It makes me wonder how tiny my lo is coz mine just isnt that strong. n i get really annoyed when the moment i lift my top to see the movement she just stops :'(

Last night, I felt something really small and hard poking out right above my belly button. DH thinks it was a knee but who knows. I can just imagine her in there pushing her knees out as far as she can - that's what it felt like, anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->