Anyone due end of March-ish?

Ive been getting bh since 22 weeks n its jus uncomfortable. Thats the only way to describe it. Your entire belly goes tighhht

Well my EDD is actually april 4th, but I've been told by a few doctors and my 2 midwives there's no way I'll get to that date. So.. my baby will be here in March sometime. I've barely bought anything, however my daugher is only a year and a half old and everything she had was brand new.. so I have all of her stuff since I'm having another girl. But I refuse to buy anything or start the nursery for the reason that I'm high risk and have high chances of going early, and seeing as I'm only 27 weeks.. I don't want to risk or jinx it!

Hi hows everyone doing? I'm so uncomfortable because stomach is over stretched n baby keeps changing into weird positions. lack of sleep and nausea is driving me nuts too :-\

Feel for you on the lack of sleep. I've been getting restless leg sydrome as soon as I try and go to sleep. Driving me up the wall!

I seriously feel like I'm back in first tri again. Nausea, cramps and exhaustion driving me potty. Fortunately my sleep is ok, I just can't get enough though! Getting a lot of stomach twinges and braxton hicks.

Have you ladies started packing your maternity bags? I get stitch like pains n pains in hips ehen i lie down. bedtime is a nightmare. When i go for gentle walks i feel more relaxed though i think it makes baby move around to better positions. shes not moving as much as before but yday when she was kicking on my bladder it was surprisingly painful!

Yup, I've started packing. With DD, where she was premature, I sort of had a bag packed but DH ended up having to throw together what he thought I needed.. And he did a good job! So this time, I'm being organised!

I feel okay most of the time but last night baby was kicking so much and for so long that I started to feel nauseous! I've also got some sciatica/hip pain going on. Haven't started my hospital bag yet but I've made a list of the things I want to put in it.

Hi ladies :flow: Hip pain has eased off a little. LO has moved out of my hip now and is head down :) Only problem with this is not only is her head down but so are her hands and feet!
3D scan yesterday showed that her hands and feet are up (or down should I say!) by her head. At one point she even had one leg up and the other down - one flexible baby!

When is the right time to start packing a bag? I'm having a homebirth but still need to pack - we'll be staying with my parents for a couple of days (having the birth at their house) and have been told to do an 'emergency' bag incase I end up being transferred.

Also, when should you start washing baby's clothes? x

Last time I had my hospital bag packed around 34 weeks. This time I've got most bits but am being a bit lazy about an actual bag and suspect it will be around 37 weeks before I can be bothered to pack one lol.

I washed all my clothes at about 36/37 weeks last time. Didn't want to do it too early. If baby is early it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things and chances are they won't fit in them anyway.

How can you feel what position lo is in? Im sure mine always comes back to head on left legs on right. will it be silly to take 2 bags to hospital?

I took 2 bags last time. Couldn't fit everything in one! Taking 2 again this time. 1 for my things and 1 for baby.

i've started to pack mine. i'm taking 2 one with my bit in it as well as baby clothes and a smaller with all baby's nappies and small bits.
i've been getting cramping for about 2 weeks, so since 28 weeks, not sure if thats BH or not. but last night i defently had what everyone decribes BH to be.
it started of with what felt like my lungs being pushed up then my bump went all tight it kinda felt like someone put their hands on it and try pushing it into a small boy, only had the one last night, and just had another now didn't help baby was pushing his bum out at the same time.

i've started to pack mine. i'm taking 2 one with my bit in it as well as baby clothes and a smaller with all baby's nappies and small bits.
i've been getting cramping for about 2 weeks, so since 28 weeks, not sure if thats BH or not. but last night i defently had what everyone decribes BH to be.
it started of with what felt like my lungs being pushed up then my bump went all tight it kinda felt like someone put their hands on it and try pushing it into a small boy, only had the one last night, and just had another now didn't help baby was pushing his bum out at the same time.

I get that all the time is it an indication we wont go full term?

I get that all the time is it an indication we wont go full term?

i have no idea this is my first, i have a friend though who got BH and ended up being late so not sure it is.

By the way have you ladies started getting breast milk? I havent n my boobs only grew one cup size first tri then nothing since

I didn't have BH with first or I didn't feel them but I had DD at 36 weeks. Been having quite a few BH with this one. But BH doesnt determine whether you'll be early or late. I've been leaking colostrum since 17 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->