Anyone due end of March-ish?

You'll be able too. Doesn't matter whether you're leaking or not, your body getting ready and producing colostrum ready for your baby.

I only know how LO was laid because I had a 3D scan on the 5th where they said she was head into my hip etc. Then went to the doctors mid-week to check about my pelvis/hips hurting and she had a feel and she was still the same. Then had another scan on 13th and she was head down :)

I have no idea what i'm feeling for :haha: x

By the way have you ladies started getting breast milk? I havent n my boobs only grew one cup size first tri then nothing since

mine havan't i start a 32b i'm now a 34b, i have been told though that when the milk comes in they do get bigger. i hope i was looking forward to getting bigger boobs :haha:

I was a 32b prior to first pregnancy. Now a 34dd and still growing lol.

I was a 34B pre-pregnancy and am currently a 34D (they don't look that much bigger, though!). I've leaked a few times...usually during a hot shower or bath. Weird.

I've been leaking a bit of colostrum for a while - mainly in the night if my boobs get squashed! It seems to have reduced a bit in the last few days. My boobs grew about a cup size in first tri but don't think they've changed much since. They look a lot uglier though!! Ha ha

I dont think i wanna leak...... Although i can make use of the 150 unnecessary breast pads i bought :-\

Oh really? Good that makes me feel better! Will store it with the 72 packets of wipes ;-)

Wow you have been stocking up!! I haven't bought any essentials like wipes or pads yet. I guess it's time to start stockpiling soon :)

I need to start stocking up on nappies! I forgot how many they go through when they're tiny, Isabelle used to projectile poo every time I fed her. = a lot of nappies!

I just miscalculated what i would need :p

Does anyone know a pain free way of putting on tights/ socks/ lacing up boots?!?!

Well lost part of my mucus plug a few days back but I know it can regenerate itself and baby is moving so not worried. Otherwise I'm feeling good.

How are you feeling?

Omg how do you know when you lose your mucus plug?! I finally stopped putting a pillow under bump to sleep and instead prop myself up so can sleep at night! Yaaaaay! So now i feel great again and lots of movement which is exciting. i think baby is head down from what i can feel. have you packed your bags and made birth plan? Im seriously considering a water birth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->