Anyone due end of March-ish?

I am due March 27th, but I think I will go a week early or so as my daughter was almost 2 weeks early.

I am having a little boy and he is wreaking havoc on my back. I hurt soooo bad these days. I can barely sleep and all I want is for the pain to go away :(

Besides that, I am excited and can't wait til March to GET HERE !!!

Well I went to the midwife yesterday, she said I was measuring 27 weeks, so 2 weeks small. I thought I was big! Can feel him in my ribs a lot, he's head down so that's a good thing I guess. Just wish he would snuggle in a bit more and get out of my ribs!

I think this week is making up for the easy pregnancy I've had so far, things seem to be kicking in big time.

I go to sleep on my left side with OH cuddling me from behind but lately, after a couple of hours I have to turn over - meaning me literally throwing myself around like a beached whale and trying to get OH to turn over and move up too as I don't like to be face-to-face in bed :rofl:
I've given up on PJ bottoms , I ended up getting too stressed with them twisting around or coming down :haha:
Oh, I kept waking myself up snoring last night too :dohh: Definitely a first!

And had a very crappy night last night..
I got home from work and had to lay on the sofa for the rest of the night :( I get the bus to/from work and then have a 5 minute walk from the bus stop to my house. Well, all the way home my lower back was sore - I felt like I needed to bend forward slightly to relieve the pain? But I also had pain in my lady bits too making me want to bend backwords-ish to relieve the pain from that - I couldn't win!
Anyway, I got home and couldn't bloody get one of my shoes off - Uggs :dohh: I couldn't reach down enough to get it off so ended up kicking around like an idiot for a good 5 minutes :shy:
Then whenever I wanted to get up, I struggled to :( It was like I was an old woman! It sort of hurt to straighten my back and ached in my bits when I walked.

Looked on Google this morning (I know I shouldn't!) and everything is pointing to SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction) :nope: Apparently, nearly 1 in 4 women suffer from it. I'm gonna ring the doctors later today if it carries on.
One of the Google results was a thread from here which listed some of the common symptoms - green are which I suffer from..

- Clicking of hips
- Pain in lower back region
- Pain on/around pubic bone area
- Pain in hips
- Ache/ pain radiating down inner thighs
- Difficulty rolling over in bed
- Pain when laying on back
- Pain often worse on walking or if sitting in one position for too long

Anyone else have/had this? :(

I have SPD bad in my lady bits. I can just about walk and turning over in bed is hell. I get real bad clicking/grinding aswell.

Ouch! Is there anything to ease it? x

Ouch! Is there anything to ease it? x

You can buy a support belt or if you go to your MW, she might send you to physio and you'll get a belt then. Other than that, paracetamol and deal with it really. Having a gym/birthing ball helps. I'm off to get a new one today as my old one is ruined from last time. Oh and a warm bath sometimes helps but then I hurt myself trying to get out :haha:

Try having SPD while running after a toddler lol. I want one of those mothercare bump belts but they're quite expensive.

Try having SPD while running after a toddler lol. I want one of those mothercare bump belts but they're quite expensive.
this is me! i went to physio and got the belt, but tbh its not really helping.

things she said to do were -
keep your knees together as much as you can
do pelvic floor exercises
do like the start of a sit up to strengthen your stomach muscles
put a fist sized ball between your knees and squeeze 10-20 times
get out of the car swinging your knees out together
dont lie on your side unless you have it well cushioned under your hip
sleep with a pillow between your knees
dont push a trolley/hoover
get help putting on your shoes and socks
basically keep your pelvis in neutral as much as possible
oh, and dont carry your toddler!

no miracle cure though. these are all just to minimise the strain. im still waddling and it feels like ive gotten a kick in the crotch AND up the hole most of the time. i can feel the ache with every step.

I just made a thread about using a tens machine, apparently that's supposed to help too. Agree with keeping legs together, I made the mistake of sitting cross legged on the floor once and OUCH!! the pain was immense when I got up!

i havan't seen any noticeable body part either yet, just the odd bump poking out or moving across my belly which feels really strange.

I just made a thread about using a tens machine, apparently that's supposed to help too. Agree with keeping legs together, I made the mistake of sitting cross legged on the floor once and OUCH!! the pain was immense when I got up!

oh yeah

dont sit with your legs crossed!

im really struggling with that one. and the not carrying LO. and actually bothering to do those exercises. and wearing the belt. :haha:

i actually have a tens machine. i thought you werent supposed to use those in the last trimester in case they bring on labour? i might be wrong. just thought i read that somewhere last time.

Hi ladies :flower: Just popping in to say that I had my 3D scan today, all pictures and a quick update is in my journal (link in siggy!) come over and take a peak! Didn't wanna overload with pictures in here as there are quite a few :shy:! xx

Anyone had braxson hicks yet.
i have no idea how they feel, all i know is the last week i have started to get period like cramps, not sure if thats it. they are always right where period pain would usually be. i have heard braxson hicks makes your bump go all tight but apart from when LO sticks his bump out it dosen't feel all that tight.

Hi ladies :flower: Just popping in to say that I had my 3D scan today, all pictures and a quick update is in my journal (link in siggy!) come over and take a peak! Didn't wanna overload with pictures in here as there are quite a few :shy:! xx

Your scan pics looked lovely congrats!

i have no idea how they feel, all i know is the last week i have started to get period like cramps, not sure if thats it. they are always right where period pain would usually be. i have heard braxson hicks makes your bump go all tight but apart from when LO sticks his bump out it dosen't feel all that tight.

I get the super tight feeling like i cant breath but not pains is that still bh?

I've been having BH for a while now. My bump just goes really hard and can be uncomfortable. Had one today that made me stop in my tracks.

I get the super tight feeling like i cant breath but not pains is that still bh?

yea, most people describe it as a tighten pretty all the posts i've found on B&B have discribed it as that, so i was pretty surprised to hear the cramping i have could be BH as well.

I've been having BH for a while now. My bump just goes really hard and can be uncomfortable. Had one today that made me stop in my tracks.

i've had the hard uncomfortable feeling as well but only on one side so asumed it was LO sticking his bump out into my side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->