• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due end of November, early December????

Hope everythin goes well for you Melissa :) we're not too far apart either which is cool!
It still doesnt feel real for me yet, when people ask about it i'm like oh yeah i'm pregnant! x

Melissa - Glad to hear everything is ok since car accident! Yeah human sized hamster balls would be great! :) .. Aww OH is getting jelous about the cakes already! Bless him, hehe.

Charlotte - Hi! Congrats on your pregnancy :) this is my second and I'm really nervous too! I'm so excited aswell though!

Is anybody going to find out what they're having at 20 week scan?

Xx

Oh I can't wait to find out the sex!! Anyone want to humor me and take a guess from my 12 week scan?

Attachments

• img016.jpg
    img016.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
Julia - 15th June! I'm so jelous! Hope baby is being good on that day for you :)

I'm going to go with Boy Melissa!

Xx

I think whatever you are having melissa I opposite of what I am. Our skulls look a lot diff. Cute pics!

We find out 1 week from today what we are having! :)

Hi everyone. Well after 6 months of trying i am finally preggers! I am now 13 wks and due 9th december. x

How exciting one more week! Mines in 1 week 6 days!! woohoo

Congrats! We tried for a year so I def know what its like to have to wait! How have your symptoms been

Welcome Aaliyah.

How is everyone feeling? I am psyched that my first trimester insomnia and fatigue seem to have gone away! It is such a treat to sleep through the night again and not walk around exhausted all day.

I'm definately feeling a lot better now :) just doing some jacket potatoes for myself & family :)

Going isle of wight for a week next week, be a nice little break!

I can't wait to find out what I'm having this time around :) secretly routing for another girl but wouldn't be disappointed either way at all!

Xx

Good morning everyone,

Feeling much more energetic now compared to the first 2 months. I'm also noticing i'm getting a tiny bump finally.

I think I'm starting to notice a little bump now too :) not much but I know its there!

I fancy a bowl of coco pops, its half 8 in the evening here though, lol

Is everyone having a nice weekend? Went to inlaws yesterday as usual on a Saturday, also it was OH's bday, was a nice day overall :) haven't done a lot today! Bit of cleaning and shopping... I wanna take my little girl out somewhere nice tomorrow, haven't decided on anything yet

Xx

Hey ladies.

Did some housework, grocery shopping, visited mother in law, watched SnowWhite & the Huntsman (pretty good), bought dinner. Pretty eventful day. Now home relaxing.

Just about to go for lunch with my little girl, my mum and my granny, so that'll be nice :)

Anybody still taking folic acid?

Xx

Hey Jade- I'm still taking my prenatals which has folic acid plus a DHA pill. My doctor said to continue taking them throughout the pregnancy.

I remember only taking folic acid up until 12 weeks with my first daughter but the ones I have this time recommend taking them all the way through. Oh well, guess ill carry on

Xx

Hey where is everyone!?

How are we all doing xx

Hi Jade- i'm good. Found out I'm having a boy!! How are you and everyone else?

Oh congrats!!! I still haven't found out yet .. Roll on 19th July!! :) I'm feeling good right now, got a driving test on Weds, Very nervous! But if I don't pass, at least ill learn from it. NEED my licence now

Oooh good luck with your driving test!!!

I'm a 35 year old first time mummy to be from South London. Due Nov 28th. Very excited... 20 week scan on July 12th.... New to this site, but getting hang of it slowly. Current pregancy issues are trying to find maternity trousers for work, and not drinking Pepsi Max (2 weeks cold turkey.. it's hard to quit the caffeine) and finding a cot/crib that will fit in our tiny bedroom! AAGGGHHH!!!
The 24/7 nausea has finally gone now I'm 18 weeks, but still get it every morning between 2am-9am. it's horrid but it'll all be worth it!!!
Resisting the urge to buy so far... and I work for a baby retailer!!! SO HARD TO NOT BUY EVERYTHING!
Anyone want to be bump buddies then just message me!!! The bump is growing.... I'm actually starting to look pregnant now rather than someone who's had too many pies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->