Anyone due end of September?

yeah i know exactly how you feel, the pain seems to have gone now tho so fingers crossed! i feel bloated all the time to! xx

Hello ladies, I'm due on the 6th of September and I'm looking for a few bump buddies :) x

xashleyx~ bloating is the story of my life right now!

Missy~ Hi!! So I see this is your 2nd baby?? This is going to be my 2nd too! :)

Yep it is hun. I've got a 10 month old daughter, there will be an 18 month age gap between them :)

How old is your first child? x

18 months is a great age difference- my older sister and I are 18 months apart... I have 3 sisters total- the next one is 2 years younger and then the other is 6 years younger. My son is 8~ he will be 9 by the time this little bean is born!

I'm trying to come up with a creative way to tell him I am preggo! He is DEFINITELY able to understand.. and he was asking why I was so tired lately, lol.. I actually think he suspects because my husband and I Told him when we got married in October that we wanted another child. Any good suggestions?

I know I'm so excited about them growing up together :cloud9:

Aww bless your son will be so excited, he'll be able to help out with the baby.

Buy him something that has 'big brother' on it and tell him your and your hubby have got him a little present. :) x

Your children will be SO grateful to have each other Missy! It's the ONE thing I've always wanted for my son- for him to have a brother or a sister. My sisters are the world to me and they are my best friends.. I want him to grow up and have the same. I like the idea of just getting him a big brother something and giving it to him! :) I need to go shopping! Do you think you will have more after this?? I honestly think I do want a 3rd- and a 4th if we are doing well enough financially and such.

I'd love more after this one but it all depends on how we will cope financially. I'd have a house full of children if money wasn't an issue. I only have one sister and always wanted more siblings when i was growing up. I love my sisters company and want the same for my children :) x

RyliesMummy~ welcome!!! I see you already have one too! :) Do you think you will have a 3rd or more?

Missy~ I know what you mean about finances.. right now even 3 will be a stretch.. I need to finish baking bean #2 though first of course! ;) We'll see how it goes! Have you had an u/s or doc appointment yet?

RyliesMummy~ welcome!!! I see you already have one too! :) Do you think you will have a 3rd or more?

I would, but I'm not too sure about OH, he wasn't sure he wanted a 2nd! He is thrilled now that we are pregnant though :)

How are you finding it so far?
Any symptoms?
This pregnancy is totally different from my first, with my daughter I was sick from 4 weeks and couldn't stop, This time I'm only feeling a little nauseous!
I think I might be carrying a boy!

RyliesMummy~Welllllll, if your OH is thrilled now- maybe he would be with a 3rd if you really wanted it! ;)

I am finding it different as well- granted- its been NINE years since my last pregnancy! I didn't get queazy until like month 2 with my son and it was BAD- its still early though I guess so not sure how that will compare.. I've had moments where my tummy feels a little "ewwww" but nothing bad. Sore boobs! OMG! And waking up to pee EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT. I think I am having a boy too! DH thinks I'm having a girl- and I want a girl and he wants a boy, haha.. of course- a healthy baby is the most important thing... my gut says boy though. Any names picked?

hello ryllies!! :waves: how are you feeling? my OH didnt want a 3rd but look at us now hehe! xxx

Hello ladies, I'm due on the 6th of September and I'm looking for a few bump buddies :) x

hello hun, welcome! how you doing?? 6th september is my mum and dads anniversary :) aww there is 16 mknth gap between my two! there will be 5 years for my son and 3 years for my daughter with this one!

holly - when i eat a big meal now i dont feel bloated but inbetween and first thing in the morning i just wanna be sick! x

hollyw79 - I've had my first midwife appointment and i'm just waiting for my scan date to come through now. Have you had any appointments yet? x

xashleyx - I'm fine thanks hun, how are you? x

im not to bad, just a few cramping pains, got my first midwive app on tuesday and my scan on the 28th feb! cant wait, it does not seem real until then!! xx

hollyw79- Thatss what I'm hoping :haha:
xashleyx- Good on you! Was S/he planned or a surprise?

I have a bit of nausea but other than that, feel completely fine :)
I felt something early which was really weird, almost like a kick, which I know is impossible, it wasn't a kick but it felt like one!

There will be 2 & 1/2 years between my two! Which I think is quite a nice gap.

Still looking for a bump buddy, I clearly have no friends! :( lol x

your my bump buddy!! :D :hugs:
i feel bloated all the time to! its so uncomfortable! no we have been trying for nearly a year so was well and truly planned lol, what about you? xxx

I showed early in my last pregnancy, what do you think, bloated or showing? Either way, Eeek! I'm pregnant!!! :dance:
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs279.snc6/180721_177650515610178_100000956933877_361290_7521580_n.jpg

your my bump buddy!! :D :hugs:
i feel bloated all the time to! its so uncomfortable! no we have been trying for nearly a year so was well and truly planned lol, what about you? xxx

Yay! I have a friend! :happydance:
Wonder if I actually have room in my sig? :haha:

We weren't trying, but we weren't not trying if you get me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->