Anyone due end of September?

I keep calling my 'bump' bubba too :) or little bean.

hollyw79 - Hope everything went well with your appointment! You'll have to tell us all about it. x

xashleyx - Morning sickness is awful :hugs: especially when it's all day. Hope it eases off a bit for you soon. x

OMG! I've got my scan tomorrow, i'm so excited & nervous!! I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Missy~ good luck tomorrow!!!! Let us know how it goes!!!

AFM- Didn't get an u/s :( He said the doc who does it wasn't there and he also said it was a smidgen early to do one anyway. The good news is that I will get one next Thursday- so just about a week away thankfully. I went and had blood work done- and have to have it drawn again in 48 hours to check HSG and progesterone. He offered putting me on progesterone supplements now - which I decided to hold off until I got the blood work back. I had great levels pre- preg so there is no reason to believe I will have an issue - but because I am a fertility patient due to my DH's SA- he offered. Hoping I don't need that. We shall see in the next few days. He did a pelvic exam and said i definitely feel preggo and that my uterus is growing which is a good sign. So, all in all- a good appointment. Do you think its normal to have some slight cramping after a pelvic exam??? I am just glad everything seems okay so far. I've had a slight cramping on the side I ovulate on- so its like I think 'ecptopic' .. but its not strong pain and no spotting- and very slighty- my doc said I could have a corpus luteum cyst?? I wonder if that's from Clomid or what??? He wasn't at all concerned though and said everything seems great so far so I am thankful. We told my son tonight since it's more "official" and he seemed excited but wants a brother! :) We bought him a new Nintendo Wii game- Mario Kart- from his new sibling! :)

My doc did NOT want me to exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously thought he would say it would be okay to jog a mile or so and take it easy- he said walking- and no more than an hour 3 times a week! I AM FLOORED! I could have sworn he would have said something different- especially being that I for years have been active! He said he might allow me to do a little more based off of my labs but said for the 1st trimester to do limited walking! can you believe that? No more light jogging, elliptical or bike for now!

Aw wow I'm so glad everything went well, use get so much more done than I get at my appointments, we don't get a pelvic exam or bloods to check hcg, I am soooooooo jelous that your getting a scan next week, I have 4 weeks to wait for my one! I think cramping is normal hun, I asked my midwife about pain etc and she said its normal as everything is stretching and getting bigger, just to phone if there is bright red bleeding, I can't believe u have to take it easy with excersise haha, I thought it was ok to carry on if it was light stuff, hopefully u can get back to normal in 2nd and 3rd trimester, :hugs: xxx

Glad all is well! how are you feeling?
I'm doing awful :( x x

RyliesMummy~ why are you feeling awful???? :hugs: Just normal preggo stuff????

xashleyx~ thanks for the comforting words! :flower: I know that I am not bleeding or anything and figured my crampiness WAS from the pelvic exam. (SIGH) Need to find that "delete" button for worrying! :thumbup: I AM FLOORED that I was told to take it easy- my DH is kinda bothered that I am bothered about it- saying I care more about my weight than the baby but that really isn't true- I just want to stay healthy, you know?? And practically everything I read says it's okay to continue as long as its moderate... I need to instead be a couch potato for at least half the week. BUT- as long as my bean gets here happy and healthy- it will be okay! :)

I'm sure you can do some light excersise, like short jogs or something, they can't expect you to doing a lot of it to none at all, xx

Ryliesmummy you ok hun xx

xashleyx~ I wish- he told me NO jogging!! I spoke to him about this for a few minutes and he was adamant that I could only do walking 3x a week and no more than an hour. I am a VERY active girl so this is a hard pill to swallow! My DH thinks I shouldn't care- but its weird to go from being very active to pretty much nothing! I HATE sitting still!

hollyw79 - I'm glad your appointment went well. Oooh bet your dead excited for your scan next week, Thursday will be here before you know it! How strange that he's adviced you not to do any excercise. I've always been told to carry on as normal but not to do anything too strenuous. I still swim once a week and do loadss of walking. x

Ryliesmummy - I'm sorry your feeling awful lately :hugs: it'll be soo worth it in the end :) x

I had my scan and little bubba is doing great :) x

Missy.~ I am just as perplexed honestly.. I really thought he would have said I could still be active like before just toning it down a notch. Oh well. I'll just have more work to do after my lil bean is born!

That is great that your scan went well!! When will you have your next appointment??

I've got my next midwife appointment on the 14th of Feb and then a 12 week scan on the 23rd of Feb. x

I also got the date for my 20 week scan today :happydance: it's on the 19th of April, can't wait to find out the gender of this baby. x

Missy... that is soooooo exciting to know the date of when you will find out whether you are having a boy or a girl!!!! You'll be like 1/2 way done baking your bean @ that point!!! I know I definitely plan on finding out what I am having!! Love your u/s pic!!

I know, i'm so excited. I'll be happy if it's a boy or a girl, i'm not really fussed but it's such a lovely feeling knowing what your having. I loved knowing i was having a lil girl last time and i can't wait to find out again.

I can't get over how small he/she is, i'm really looking forward to seeing how much lil bean will grow in the next 3 weeks. He/she will have probably changed loads by the time i have my 12 week scan. x

Missy.~ I don't doubt that 3 weeks will make a big difference.. it's amazing how quickly the babies grow! I know my son would LOVE for it to be a boy- I would like a girl.. but if not, I think it will be awesome to be the mom of 2 boys! Besides, there is always the 3rd try if I don't have a girl this time around ;) Gosh- just talking about it makes me antsy to find out what I am having! It's too bad the little babies didn't hold a sign in their little hands on the very first sonogram saying "I'm a boy!" or "I'm a girl!" lol

aw missy thats so exciting!!! you guys are so lucky to be able to find out the sex! up here there not aloud to tell you anymore incase they get it wrong and for religious reasons as some religions find out and terminate if its not what they wanted, so only way we can find out is if we pay for a private scan, but this time we are gonna wait and have a surprise, we found out with both my kids but now we have one of each we are not bothered!

missy - i am soooo jelous that your getting all these scans!! x

how ya feeling holly? i feel like poop today! felt sick all day, aching all over, i have also been going to the toilet ALOT and dont mean for a pee! (sorry tmi) :blush:

xashleyx~ I'm sorry you're not feeling well. When did the queaziness set in for you?? I was soooooo incredibly sick and I just haven't been *knock on wood* this time around. I definitely feel tired and my boobs- OMG- OUCH.. but that's mainly it so far. I've had a few moments where my stomach is uneasy, but that's it!

Gosh- that has to be frustrating to not be told what you're having! Do they let you look closely at the sonogram yourself to see if you can figure it out on your own?? I think that is great though that you're going to wait and see what you're having- there is some fun and excitement in that!!!

no you dont get a chance to have a loo, they kind of stay away from that area, they will obviously have a quick look to make sure everything is ok, but i can barely make out the screen i wouldnt know what i was looking for! im hoping this sickness etc dont last long, its horrible, never had this with my other 2! bleughh!

xashleyx~ maybe you have twins and there and that's why the morning sickness is more pronounced??? You never know! ;) I can't WAIT to get my scan next week to see that too- I took fertility medication which increases the chances of multiples.. so I am anxious to see!

aw no way is there gonna be twins!! lol, well none run on either side of the family so if t is it is like a gazillion to 1 chance!! i am sooooooo jelousssssss use are all getting scans so early! xx

xashleyx - I can't believe they won't tell you but i think it's awesome that your going to have a suprise. I wish i had the patients to wait until the birth but i don't lol. Aww it'll be so lovely after all that hard work in labour and then the midwife lifting your baby up and saying 'It's a...." it'll be so worth the wait. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->