Anyone due in August?

Lulu

1 dude & 1 dudette
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I've just got a :bfp: so I'm just over 5 weeks pregnant with No.2 and due in August next year. I was 34 when I had my LO and I'm now 37 (still will be when this bump is due).

I'm still in a bit of shock that I've got a :bfp: so soon, I had the coil removed mid October, had AF straight away and then another AF early November and now I'm pregnant. It took over a year to get pregnant with my son so I'm really surprised that it's happened so quickly. Really pleased that it has :thumbup: but still surprised!

I feel like I'm already starting to get heartburn (like I did before) and starting to feel exhausted for no obvious reason. But then it could be me imagining it :lol: Feels like I'm starting the worry rollercoaster again :wacko:

How are others feeling?

hi,im 38 and due around the 4th august im am worrying over everything, i have white coat syndrome so im panicking like mad about the mw doing my bp even though i know its on cause im panicking.xx

congrats to those due in aug :) i am also this will be my 3rd.my oldest kids are 13 and 14 and they are happy about it which surprised me cause they always said they wouldnt want a bro or sis lol.most kids adapt to the news quite well, if only i was so certain its a scary process for me!

I am 37 and expecting 22nd August, i have 2 other children (14 & 9), had a miscarriage Sept, so very nervous, although bubs is due the day after my mums birthday, so i am hoping that is a sign :)

There's not many August ladies are there?!

I am due 18th August with my first and I am 37.

I have had three previous MC's so hoping this is THE one!!

I am exhausted with no 'get up and go', I have inflated tender boobs and a sick feeling in my throat most of the afternoon and evenings since 4 weeks. I'm due to have a scan via my GP next week due to my unlucky history so fingers crossed we'll get a heartbeat!

Hi ladies,

I am 36 (37 in April) and just found out today that I am pregnant with my second. EDD 24th August. We had been trying for nine months and my cycles were totally messed up with late ovulations and anovulatory cycles so I'm really still in shock to get my :bfp: today! I had actually made a doctor's appointment for possible fertility meds or referral but I guess I won't need that now!

Just praying that it is a sticky bean. It has come at a bit of a crazy time as I was in a bad accident about ten days ago (fractured my jaw in two places) and have had numerous x-rays, antibiotics, painkillers, and surgery under general anaesthetic. Yikes! They did do a pregnancy test prior to the surgery but it was much too early for anything to show. I just hope that nothing has been affected and that all goes smoothly, it's hard not to worry!

Looking forward to getting to know you all better over the course of the nine months.

Quail - I'm sure I remember you from when I was TTC my first!

Hello ladies,

I am 41 and due on 25 August if my dates are correct. I had a mc in May 11 and Sept 11 so I am hoping this one sticks :baby:

H&H 9 months to all xx

Hey all. I'm about 6 weeks in which means about August I guess. This is a first for DH and I (I'm 36 and he's 41) and just got the IUD out at the beginning of November so it's been a complete surprise. Had a scan last week, but have to go back again on Thursday. First one had a low heart rate so fingers crossed that things have picked up.

Keeping everything crossed for sticky beans for all of us. I feel much more nervous this time round, partly because of the accident and everything that went along with it, but also partly because so many of my friends in real life and on B&B have had miscarriages so I realize now how easy it can happen. I am trying to stop myself from worrying about it as I know that there is nothing I can do.

polaris - i feel the same :hugs: very nervous. i just keep giving thanks as each day is passing in this early stage.

i've used an online calc and it says the 24th aug too :thumbup:

polaris - i feel the same :hugs: very nervous. i just keep giving thanks as each day is passing in this early stage.

i've used an online calc and it says the 24th aug too :thumbup:

Cool!! Bump buddies!! :happydance:

August 22nd for me (found out on my birthday)!!!! I'm also nervous. I miscarried a few months ago and now I get nervous about every ache and pain. I will not actually really let myself believe that I am truly pregnant. In my head I've assumed something has already gone wrong. I guess that's pretty normal though.

Hello ladies :) There's seems to be a wee collection of us now who are due in August.

I'm trying so hard not to be paranoid/stress about things going wrong but I can't help myself. It's always at the back of my mind. It's difficult at this stage because we aren't telling anyone, it's too early to go to the doctors (last time I was told they wouldn't do anything til I was 8 weeks) and my symptoms come and go like nobody's business!

Also it's hard to tell if I'm exhausted because of being pregnant or if it's just down to it being the week before christmas and I've got a hundred things to do :wacko:

Im due August 14th :) (online calc) so will join you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->