Anyone due in August?

Hey googly :hi:

Thanks for stopping by before...you have your scan same day as me and I am petrified they're going to find something wrong :dohh:

I'm also feeling ripples and can't wait for kicks and yup...having to buy new clothes too :haha:

How is everyone else doing??

XxX

Hello everyone!

I'm 37 (soon to be 38) and expecting my last and 4th baby on the 8th of August. I have 2 boys and a daughter (ages 11, 8 and 4). They're all superexcited for the new addition. We decided with a family vote to stay on team :yellow: I have a feeling it's another boy, but both me and my daughter are really, really hoping and praying for a baby girl.

So far, baby is doing well. I'm on baby aspirin for previous problems, which makes baby pick up well. Last scan a week ago, baby was weighing 330grams. We get a scan every 4 weeks in our country, if you're on private insurance. Which is cool!

I've had a bad time with nausea this pregnancy. It's much better, but I still get it during the evenings. Not too many other symptoms fortunately. And baby is kicking me like crazy, which is very sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->