Anyone due in August?

Wow weve got lots of us due mid August :) yay!

Polaris, fx everything is ok, although waiting til 19th seems like an age. But by then you'll be able to see so much more, positive mental attitude - everything will be fine for you, I know it :hug:

It seems my ms is kicking in, brushing my teeth takes ages as I keep gagging, not good. :nope:

Hope everyone is feels good.

Congrats all :happydance:

I am just dipping my toe in for now...I have had three losses this year and have yet got to a 12 week scan :dohh:

HOPEFULLY will be here for the long run with you all :flower:

XxX

Hi Ladies, Hope you are all well and blessed..

as for me...
I have no pregnancy symptoms other than sore bbs and emotions and that is not like me. The only time I was not nauseus was with my blighted ovum so my fear is that it is happening again. I had a urine test at clinic to confirm pregnancy but my first apptment is not until jan 9, I am scared and not excited anymore. They prob will not even do a scan until second appointment. In the mean time, I feel blighted yet again! I truly in my heart do! :cry: Something tells me instinctively I am carrying yet again, an empty sac. A woman just knows! I know my body when its preggo! :cry:

Hi Ladies, Hope you are all well and blessed..

as for me...
I have no pregnancy symptoms other than sore bbs and emotions and that is not like me. The only time I was not nauseus was with my blighted ovum so my fear is that it is happening again. I had a urine test at clinic to confirm pregnancy but my first apptment is not until jan 9, I am scared and not excited anymore. They prob will not even do a scan until second appointment. In the mean time, I feel blighted yet again! I truly in my heart do! :cry: Something tells me instinctively I am carrying yet again, an empty sac. A woman just knows! I know my body when its preggo! :cry:

:hugs: :hugs: I really hope it is not what you think. Could it be that you are feeling more anxious and thinking the worst because of what happened the last time? They do say that every pregnancy is different so that even if you were always nauseous before you might not be this time, or it might not set in until later.

I am also worried about lack of symptoms though, so I know what you mean. I have no symptoms except for tiredness and moodiness. I don't even have sore boobs. I'm sure that I was feeling queasy already at this stage in my last pregnancy. I'm doing my best not to worry but it's hard. I have a scan on 19th January so I guess I will know then.

Polaris, it is good to know that I am not alone in the waiting AND No symptoms stage of the game. All we can do is hold hands (virtually on here) and be here for each other's outcomes regardless of what fate stores for us! I AM sorry for being so down and low but I have been preg 5 times now (1 daughter, 2 miscarriages (years ago) a blighted ovum and now this one and with all of my pregnancies I WAS SOOOO SICK except blighted ovum not at all. Sort of like now! So I am freaking out. I do not have a scan scheduled yet but I am sure they will schedule it for me on Jan 9. Hugs to you and thanks for reading and replying! I feel so alone. I am afraid to tell OH I think blighted ovum again as I do not want to break her heart,:hugs:

Sorry pure both feeling so nervous..totally normal :hugs:

I had the most symptoms with my first pregnancy (no baby just gestation and yolk sac) no symptoms apart from sore boobs and funny taste until 6 weeks with second pregnancy and the baby grew to almost 9 weeks.

Try to hold on...alot of people's symptoms are more consistent from 6-7 weeks and even then not everyone has them :hugs:

XxX

THANK YOU neversaynevr and CONGRATS! I am sure you know our fears experiencing what you have (my condolences too). I guess time will tell if my gut is right but I hope it is proven wrong!:hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies. I hope everyone is doing well. I didn't have very many symptoms, mainly sore bbs, moodiness, tiredness. It wasn't until the end of week six that I started feeling a nagging nausea in the evenings, but even that has been mild as long as I eat. We went for our first scan at 6 weeks and you could see the little bean and its heart beating. Try not to worry (I know easier said than done, as I am still holding my breath a bit since the first time ended in a MC).

Hi ladies -

I have mild symptoms (moderate cramping, serious fatigue, some moodiness, and nausea which goes away when I eat) so am counting myself lucky.

I hope all the little peanuts are doing well and that us mom's are worrying for nothing (though, as mom's, it's our right to do so). I have my first appointment today. Not sure I will get to hear the heartbeat but it might make it more real for me if I can (and make all these symptoms seem more relevant).

Oh ladies, its so hard waiting to find out. Don't forget that symptoms are not only different from woman to woman but also from one pregnancy to another in the same woman. Just because you got sick the first time and didn't this time doesn't mean something bad is happening. I've lost three prior to this one so I hear your pain.

Best of luck for your appointments/scans - can you get a private scan done earlier?

Back from the visit! We feel confident in deciding to use this midwife service. They are very nice and the birthing center they run feels very homey and comfortable. Excited! We are scheduled for bloodwork and exam on the 1/9 and an ultrasound on 1/13. It is feeling a bit more surreal but less abstract all the time. Hope that made sense. She talked very little about my age and, in fact, was quick to point out that until I hit about 43 the risks are not what was once believed. Left feeling confident.

Thats good news Saucy, its different here in the UK, we are allocated a maternity unit in our area so you are lucky to be able to choose.

Polaris, how are you feeling now? :flower:

I have a disgusting gurgly stomach today, its always been there but seems to be getting worse. Boobs are on fire all the time and I am most nauseous in the morning now. Its all good I guess! :sick:

Hi everyone.

Saucy - that's brilliant that you like the birthing centre and midwife service. We have nothing like that near me - and apparently because I had a C-section on my last pregnancy I am not classed as low-risk and cannot even have midwife led care, which I am a bit annoyed about.

Still no real symptoms here except for tiredness. I guess I should count myself lucky though as I really didn't enjoy morning sickness much last time round. My boobs do feel a little bit tender today too. And no more spotting which must be a good thing. But I don't really feel pregnant. Can't wait until my scan on 19th!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Candy: Hope your tummy gets to feeling better.

Saucy: I wish I had choices like that. Living in a rural area the only option is really the hospital and one of the providers there. I don't really know what to expect since this is our first child.

AFM: No new symptoms really, except I have a ferocious appetite. Still able to control the evening bouts of nausea with snacking. I think so far I am one of the lucky ones as far as MS goes. Wish I had a little more energy....I seem to want to sleep in instead of get up and go to work...ugh.

Hello Everyone--We are PREGNANT and terrified. We lost bean in March and now we got a BFP on Christmas Day, so doctors closed till January 3rd. Problem is we have been BD with preseed and softcups and stressed out decided to stop calculating and relax so EDD is sometime between Aug the 5th and the 31st ??? Had a light AF for 3 days on November 25th but when we took test on Nov 19 said BFN but by our charts could have been implantation so confused and excited will know more after January 3rd and 5th but WILL BE HERE IN AUGUST WE KNOW THAT

Eating Cabbage and sausage with cornbread or greens with ham works well and get much needed vitamins Leafy Greens and protein

For the MS real Ginger snap cookies are natural remedy not a bunch just a few and lemon drops and almonds are all helping Much wiser with this BEAN was in 20s with first 2 children and thought I was going to die from MS now I have mastered this lol knock on wood lol Small meals about six a day works and lots of water and juices HOPE THIS HELPS

HI ladies I am 40 and just got my BFP on Saturday! I have a 7 yr old girl, and I had a Blighted Ovum this past June :( I am cautiously preggers and too nervous to be excited. I am not feeling nauseus just sore bbs and emotional. I did not feel nauseus with the blighted ovum either so I am staring to worry as I was sicker than a dog with my daughter.. Thanks for starting this thread! Congrats!:thumbup::flower:

I had 2 and each preg is so different like night and day

Took another test just to watch it turn positive at 530pm LOL have already went potty like 10-15 times today--Okay WTMI but Congrats to all

Took another test just to watch it turn positive at 530pm LOL have already went potty like 10-15 times today--Okay WTMI but Congrats to all

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"