Anyone due in August?

I am currently 7 weeks and 5 days and I am due around 20th August. I am 34 at the moment but will be 35 in May. I have 2 boys already who are 11 and 9. They were thrilled with the news which was great! :thumbup:

Hi Disneyleanne, your due date is the same as mine. I turned 35 last month.

Good to hear the boys are thrilled. I was 8 when my younger sister was born. Dad picked me up from school to visit mum and the new baby in the hospital. It was love at first sight. After several days of treatment for jaundice, the baby was allowed to come home.

I gazed at this bundle for hours. I couldn't believe we were allowed to keep her. Forever. I became very maternal and loved having a little one to entertain. I am still closer to her than I am to my older sister (who is only two years older than me). It can be an amazing experience for the whole family. Your boys will learn a lot in the next few years.

Aww thank you, what a lovely post.:hugs: They are both really good with babies and smaller children so I am hoping they will be naturals!

Best of luck with your pregnancy, due date buddy.:thumbup:

Well, My scan showed no sac and I have begun to bleed a little. They did another HCG test yesterday (WHY???!!) waiting for those results and more than likely, will have a shot tomorrow to end this tubal/mystery pregnancy! Hope all is well with everyone ladies, hard for me to go back and read on you all as I just wanna crawl under a rock and die..love you all..

Asibling...so sorry for all the limbo land crap :hugs: I hope you are ok hun

Quiet in here...how is everyone else doing?

XxX

Hi Never... morning sickness is kicking my ass. You?? I am so grateful to be pregnant but ohhhhh man, I am hating the constant nausea so much, I can't concentrate on anything! Can't believe this might go on for another 6-7 weeks!!

Well, My scan showed no sac and I have begun to bleed a little. They did another HCG test yesterday (WHY???!!) waiting for those results and more than likely, will have a shot tomorrow to end this tubal/mystery pregnancy! Hope all is well with everyone ladies, hard for me to go back and read on you all as I just wanna crawl under a rock and die..love you all..

I'm so sorry that you are going through this. :hugs:

DNC in the a.m. and possible shot..thanks ladies for your suppirt!

Oh Asibling, I was still holding out hope. I am so sorry.

I think it is time I bid this thread adieu. Good luck ladies and I hope to read about your adventures in other sections on this board.

Asib - I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Saucy - the very best of luck in your ongoing journey - hope you catch up with you again at some stage soon.

No ectopic..tiny sac apeared. Pending miscarriage D&c confirmed it.

Asib...I'm sorry you are going through this :hugs: be kind to yourself too

Saucy...you take care and :dust: that you are pregnant again soo with your sticky bean :hugs:

Googly...I've been lucky symptom wise...sicky feeling all day but no chucking thankfully

Polaris...how are you doing?

This thread is fairly quiet..everyone else ok?

AFM..had a scan on Wednesday...my dates 7+3 they measured me at 8 weeks. Made me feel reassured but the next scan in two weeks is the clincher...that is when I founf out I had lost my second pregnancy :wacko:

XxX

Neversaynever - that's great news that your scan went well. :happydance: I really really hope this is your sticky bean!

I am good - still not too many symptoms but I have been feeling a little bit icky over the last couple of days, not exactly nauseous but definitely noticeable. My boobs are quite tender now too. My symptoms are very mild so far compared to last time but at least I do have a few now which is a bit reassuring. Not long to wait now until my scan on Thursday so fingers crossed!

How is everyone else?

I cannot wait for my 12 week scan, currently only symptoms are sore boobs, although i have a stinking cold at the mo so maybe that is taking all my thought, i won't be happy till i see the bubs, finding it hard to believe i am preggers:wacko:

Hi girls,
just a quick update to let you know that I had my scan and everything looks perfect! Baby is measuring two days ahead of my dates (9+1) with a nice strong heartbeat. So relieved and pleased! I even got some photos which I will upload later on. I have another scan at my booking in appointment on 14th February so not too long to wait to see baby again!

Yay polaris...makes you sigh big time eh? :happydance: get the pic up :flower:

Spaggy...you've been lucky not having mega symptoms :thumbup: I've not had them bad either and I'm thankful :haha:

XxX

This is my beautiful scan picture from Thursday (well I think it's beautiful anyway!). Baby measuring 9+1 with a lovely heartbeat. I couldn't resist and told everyone in work about the pregnancy today so I guess I'm feeling more confident that things will work out OK.

Attachments

• 9 weeks (small).jpg
    9 weeks (small).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
Beautiful polaris!

And how's your recovery from the accident going, all good there?

xx

Beautiful polaris!

And how's your recovery from the accident going, all good there?

xx

Thanks, I am recovering well and am able to eat properly again!! Yay!! The only problem is that I am getting an infection from somewhere - they are not sure if it is from the metal plate or from the blood supply being cut off from one of my teeth. Anyway there's not much they can do about it either way until I have the baby so I guess they will just try to manage it until then. But mainly I'm on the mend and feeling good again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->