Anyone due in October?!

Thank you! I love my little baby so much already and can't wait to go back in 2 weeks to see HER lol!

Scan went great this morning! We have ONE baby with a heartbeat! She said the other sac was either a pocket of fluid or blood. But that's okay. We have a baby with a heartbeat of 108bpm! I measured at 5w6d with a tentative due date of 10/13/11. I got a call from my OB and we go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound and then my 1st OB appt! I can't believe this is REAL! I have a baby in my belly!!!! Oh and here's our LO! :happydance:

aw mami--congrats ....totally delighted for you...I have my scan wed 23rd... delighted it went so well:happydance:

Thank you! I can't wait to see your pics and see how it went! Good luck! I am so relieved! I can't believe I have a little baby growing in me again!

Scan went great this morning! We have ONE baby with a heartbeat! She said the other sac was either a pocket of fluid or blood. But that's okay. We have a baby with a heartbeat of 108bpm! I measured at 5w6d with a tentative due date of 10/13/11. I got a call from my OB and we go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound and then my 1st OB appt! I can't believe this is REAL! I have a baby in my belly!!!! Oh and here's our LO! :happydance:

aw mami--congrats ....totally delighted for you...I have my scan wed 23rd... delighted it went so well:happydance:

Ooh me too brill! Mine's at 11.15. I'm so scared they won't find a healthy baby.

OMG becstar--ru serious?? wed the 23rd???? mine is early at 9.40am...i am praying as we speak........im hoping for a 3rd time lucky after 2mcs....I know this is a healthy baby....PMA!!!

OMG becstar--ru serious?? wed the 23rd???? mine is early at 9.40am...i am praying as we speak........im hoping for a 3rd time lucky after 2mcs....I know this is a healthy baby....PMA!!!

Yeah! I feel like your stalker or something! I booked it yesterday, my sisters and mum have paid for it to try to reassure me. I just don't feel pregnant at all, except for the occasional bout of mild nausea... it's so weird.

Good luck, I am sure you will see a little bean with a heartbeat!

I am due approx. around 30, or the 31st. I havent seen a doctor yet. since it is so early.

There are quite a few more October mommies to be in here Yay!! The results are in from the beta tests:

18dpo 1671
20dpo 3447

Did anyone of you guys have betas? I checked and they are doubling ok but the numbers are a little different from my son. I know every pregnancy is different but I just wanted some others to compare with that are due around the same time.

Yeah! I feel like your stalker or something! I booked it yesterday, my sisters and mum have paid for it to try to reassure me. I just don't feel pregnant at all, except for the occasional bout of mild nausea... it's so weird.

Good luck, I am sure you will see a little bean with a heartbeat!

good luck to you too, we can compare notes:happydance::happydance::happydance:xxxxxxxxx

Well, we're in limbo here. We had an early scan yesterday at what should be 7+1 and they could only find a sac, measuring 6-7 weeks, with nothing inside that they could see. They said it could be that my dates aren't right and I need to go back next week. The EPU are going to see me next week to rescan on Thursday.

The thing is, the sac was big, and very empty looking to me. Last time when we had an early scan I could see a lot more and the sac wasn't so big... I know when my period was for sure. I got a faint positive test on Feb 1st and a darker one the next day, so I guess the faint one could have meant I oved a bit later (last time I got a faint at 10 dpo, but this time we weren't charting or anything, and I used to ov on about day 17.)

I don't feel hopeful though and they told us the chances aren't too hopeful if I am sure of my dates. All I can do is wait and hope I don't bleed in the meantime. Although if I have lost it, maybe I should be hoping for the opposite. :nope:

Oh hun I'm so sorry. And that week in limbo is such torture. I hope everything works out for the best :hugs:

how sad becstar :hugs: Im hoping everything is ok and your little pip is just a bit slow. I had an early scan today and they put me back 4 days and I know my cycle inside out too, I will be keeping my eye our for an update xxx

I'm due either the 12th or 16th with twins. Depending on what the date the dr gives me tomorrow. I had an early scan last week do to cramping and that is when we found out that it was twins and that they were measuring 4 days smaller.

Well, we're in limbo here. We had an early scan yesterday at what should be 7+1 and they could only find a sac, measuring 6-7 weeks, with nothing inside that they could see. They said it could be that my dates aren't right and I need to go back next week. The EPU are going to see me next week to rescan on Thursday.

The thing is, the sac was big, and very empty looking to me. Last time when we had an early scan I could see a lot more and the sac wasn't so big... I know when my period was for sure. I got a faint positive test on Feb 1st and a darker one the next day, so I guess the faint one could have meant I oved a bit later (last time I got a faint at 10 dpo, but this time we weren't charting or anything, and I used to ov on about day 17.)

I don't feel hopeful though and they told us the chances aren't too hopeful if I am sure of my dates. All I can do is wait and hope I don't bleed in the meantime. Although if I have lost it, maybe I should be hoping for the opposite. :nope:

The second scan showed no growth... it was a mmc. I had the erpc on Tuesday this week although I started to bleed on Sunday. Good luck to the rest of you, I wish you all the best and hope to see you in baby club next year. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->