Anyone due in October?!

I had to have a blood test yesterday because my doctor wants to check I'm not diabetic (I have a long-standing rash that's not going but no other symptoms so I don't think I am) and he was so surprised I am pregnant whilst breastfeeding that he insisted I have a pregnancy blood test, too. I really hope the figures are all right, I just can't believe I am pregnant yet.

My sisters have clubbed together to get me an early scan in a week so I can hopefully see the heartbeat and confirm that there is a baby in there, alive and in the right place. I love my sisters. I'm so scared!

hi becstar-. im sure everything is alright..good luck and dont worry-im sure lots have fallen pregnant like u..xx

Hello ladies! Sorry I've not had internet access except through my phone the last few days. My levels were 2300 Monday so I had my 1st ultrasound Wednesday morning and guess what??? They found 2 gestational sacs again!!!! I cannot believe we conceived twins twice in a row. What are the odds???? We go back again next Wednesday morning for a follow-up ultrasound and hope to see 2 babies and heartbeats! My levels Wednesday had more than doubled, up to 5454. My ultrasound put me at exactly 5 weeks, so I was about 9 or 10dpo when I got my strong positive with the FRER and faint with the Dollar Tree test. I cannot believe this! I'm so excited. I NEVER again thought I would see twins on one of my ultrasounds. So I guess we will see what happens next week. My OB said my hCG levels definitely support a twin pregnancy this time around and the Prometrium is keeping my Progesterone up and all is good. I'm so tired and sick, not even the nausea meds help, I'm still throwing up at least 5 times a day with them. But it's okay. He said the way my numbers are going up I have at least one baby growing in there so I'm quite excited!

Actually we are now!!!!! How cool? We are due the same day as of right now!!!! So is my friend, she had an ectopic a few days before my m/c!

Wow mami!!! And we have the same due date, too. I can't believe I have a little apple seed inside me!!

haha becstar and mami---we are the 3 triplets!!! cant wait to get past 6 weeks....xxx

becstar--at 6 weeks baby is the size of a sweet pea!!! cool or wot!!

Ladies this is so exciting!!! I can't believe I have TWO appleseeds inside me! Just wait til it's two watermelons I won't be so excited LOL. I can't wait til Wednesday and see if both babies are progressing!

I know I cant believe u have 2 either mami---I conceived this baby first time using clomid 50mg so I run a small chance of having multiples...anyhow wont find out until the 23rd ...please god ...xx

Are you hoping to see 2? If so I hope you get twins!!!! By the way, my name is Brittany. I feel like I'm mami everywhere lol. I hear mom all day long and all night long.

HI Brittany--love the name---yes I would absol love to see two-- I would love a boy and a girl, non- identical..... how class would that be.....you are so lucky Brittany!! dying to know how u get on at next scan:)xx

AWE!!! Well I DEF hope you see two at your scan then! I can't wait til Wednesday. The doctor said with my levels doubling the way they are that at least one of the babies is definitely growing so I can't wait to see if both of them are!!! I am so excited. I just wish I could go to bed and wake up and it be Wednesday already!!!!

I already have one child wanting the boob, two more would leave me a little short of breasts!! Ha ha. Still, I don't care how many they are as long as they stick and are healthy.

:rofl: ones enough for me too becstar, I have a 9 month old and only want 2 kids, wouldnt have minded the first time round but wouldnt be jumping for joy if it was 2 this time :haha: lucky I have no history etc so Im sure there is just 1 little pip xxx

I already have one child wanting the boob, two more would leave me a little short of breasts!! Ha ha. Still, I don't care how many they are as long as they stick and are healthy.

I agree 100%!

Scan went great this morning! We have ONE baby with a heartbeat! She said the other sac was either a pocket of fluid or blood. But that's okay. We have a baby with a heartbeat of 108bpm! I measured at 5w6d with a tentative due date of 10/13/11. I got a call from my OB and we go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound and then my 1st OB appt! I can't believe this is REAL! I have a baby in my belly!!!! Oh and here's our LO! :happydance:

Attachments

• bebe4 001.jpg
    bebe4 001.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583