Anyone due July 2013?

Yey HCG results in! 980 on Sat evening and 3500 yesterday morning so they more than tripled! Ticker here I come! :)

I am feeling very sick today, I don't mind because it is all a good sign :)

Wow! We're within 2 days of one another! I found out at a gyno exam 4 days before I was due for my period. What a surprise that was! I was shocked as we were planning to begin IVF in January but conceived naturally. Best of luck!

Well that's probably the BEST gyno exam you'll ever have!

I actually had started some tests to find out what was taking so long, so on Thursday instead of a follow up to those tests I have to tell my Dr I'm expecting. Funny how the body works!

:happydance: That's awesome! Congratulations!!

My due date is July 27th :) Just told my mom today and she was not too impressed (I guess I expected her to cry from joy but she had other plans :) I'm feeling very tired but cant seem to find my right position at night. Plus, I have to pee a lot! Also, had slight cramping but it seems better now.
Good luck to all of you ladies! :flower:

My due date is July 27th :) Just told my mom today and she was not too impressed (I guess I expected her to cry from joy but she had other plans :) I'm feeling very tired but cant seem to find my right position at night. Plus, I have to pee a lot! Also, had slight cramping but it seems better now.
Good luck to all of you ladies! :flower:

congrats, sorry your mother wasnt as joyed though i know how that is . :hugs:

Getting scared... Woke up in the middle of the night from cramps, not too bad and they only lasted a couple seconds but enough to worry me.... Today when I went to the bathroom I noticed light light tan cm... I know I'm probably worrying for nothing.... But I planned on telling my mom tonight and I'm scared something could be going wrong :( maybe I'm just being overly emotional or something

The fiance and I noticed my belly changing some more this morning. We noticed it was lifting some on the left side a couple of days ago, but it is more pronounced now and we noticed a couple of other body changes as well. I am definitely feeling emotional and moody, God bless my fiance for putting up with it. I have a little gas, but thankfully, it's burping and not out the other end quite yet lol

I've had burping too. I kind of wish it were the other end as I'm so queasy I worry I'll get sick with some burps :(

Hi I'm due around July 21, 2013!! I'm completely excited, nervous and anxious at the same time. I mc with a blighted ovum last year around this time at 12 weeks but the baby stopped developing and sac stop growing around 7. I don't want to spread the news until I'm sure or more comfortable that everything will be ok. Any suggestions on when I should break the news?? I'm dying to tell the world I'm so excited!!

I'm waiting to tell the boss at least until I hear a heartbeat. And my family and friends can wait until week 13... I'd rather be confident and then it will be after the holidays so people can absorb the news better too.

I'm crap at secrets, and I'll probably need help with willow when I've got my head down the loo if it's anything like my last pregnancy, and if I mc I would like my close family and friends to know to be there to support me. So I plan on telling my best friends and immediate family.

Divinebliss - sorry about your mmc, you should wait until your comfortable to spread the news, but it's now the chances of mc reduce to 5% once you've seen/heard its hb, or you could wait until your first scan. There's no one answer, it's different for everyone.

Ttcnov- how are you?
X

Hey ladies, can i jump on please?

I think Im due July the 12th, very excitable, trying to keep it a secret but gagging to tell my best friends!!

my next ultrasound is this coming thursday the 29th. i cant wait to see the baby again and see how it has grown. we will have a better idea of my due date i hope. so far iv only had a little nausea but no actually getting sicksick. hope all you girls are doing well.

Had anyone lost some symptoms?? My only real symptom was sore bbs and today invoke up and they aren't??? Super worried!

Hi Ladies,

Can I jump on board please?

I am approximately 4weeks 5days pregnant with our second :))

I had a scan at the EPU on Thursday but they obviously couldn't see anything yet (going back on Tuesday due to health conditins & meds), but they did do my HCG and Progesterone...

Has anybody else had their HCG and Progesterone checked that I could compare with?

My Hcg was 641 and my progesterone was 71.

If anybody could give me some feedback of those levels at my stage that would be great. I have searched online but getting conflicted info.

I think I'm due at the end of July (Hubby is hoping for the 28th which is his birthday).

Congratulations to you all, and I'll look forward to going on our July birthing journey together! XxX

Hi there, I just joined and figured i'd jump right in. We're due on July 1st (going by my dates and an online calculator). Unplanned, kinda terrified as we're both young and we don't have much money. But i'm confident we can make it work. We have our first scan this Thursday, can't wait! :happydance:

Hey guys I'm unofficialy due 27th July 2013 with my second who's five and I'm unsure on what all this hcg is I'm sure I never heard if this five years ago?? Do I need to know about it?

How young if you don't mind me asking? I was 19 when I gave birth 18 when conceived xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->