Anyone Due on or around Aug 30, 2012?

I'm due on the 20th August, praying the next 6 weeks go fast so I can see bubs!!! xxx

Hi ladies,
Im due around 28th Aug, sooo excited and nervous that everything will be okay. Hope you are all feeling okay, Im pretty tired but not sure is that due to Xmas! :flower:

Hey everyone, im due on 29th Aug, 5 weeks and 3 days pg, has anyone else had the feeling of bruised tummy or sore to touch tummy? xx

Hi everyone x congrats on all the bfp's x

Sweet pea I hope you fall as quick as I did an you can come back and join us xxx

Pichi how's you?

Charps I have had slight cramps now an agian not sure if it's sore to touch wheni have these x Its just all the muscles loosening after 3 dd my muscle don't take much to loosen lol xxx

Welcome to all the new ladies. :)

Hey everyone, im due on 29th Aug, 5 weeks and 3 days pg, has anyone else had the feeling of bruised tummy or sore to touch tummy? xx

Congrats- I'm due on the 30th! My stomach hurts but mainly from cramping. I've heard other say that they feel sore muscles as everything stretches though, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.

Yeah my stomach hurt a little last week, but more like little cramps and pinches.

well girls - i think i'll be leaving you :cry: i'm still bleeding and now cramping. the Dr's done nothing! so i guess i just have to wait. my temperature is still up but guessing that will drop once i stop bleeding.

hope everyone has a happy and healthy 9 months x

Pici so sorry your going through this, fingers crossed you still have a good outcome though as it does happen xx

Hey ladies - Is anyone else having cramping? Is it normal? I'm not having severe cramps, it's just worrying me.

we just have to hope that i fall pregnant again with a sticky bean next time. never thought it would happen to me :( (as naive as that sounds)

Pichi I always thought I was quite a bright person but now I realise how niave I really was x I have 3 dd an mc never crossed my mind x I'd never heard of missed mc till July! And as for chemical I didnt even know they existed x I honestly never thought I'd have to go through it 3 times! I have learnt too much over the last 6 months that it actually amazes me people fall pregnant at all x now with this pregnancy all the innocence is gone I'm trying to stay positive but it's so hard an then you think no it'll not happen a 4th time but I've already read a post today from a buddy who is suffering a 4th loss I really never thought it could be this hard x

chin up hun and believe everything will be fine in this pregnancy for you which i'm sure it will be.

i was so lucky with Pixie and had such an easy and care-free pregnancy... i hoped it would be the same the 2nd time i fell pregnant - not this :(

as for cramping, it's normal to cramp especially with your first. it's just your uterus growing and stretching :flower:

Thank you. I didn't think I would be this anxious and so worried!

I'm sorry for your loss. How far along were you?

we just have to hope that i fall pregnant again with a sticky bean next time. never thought it would happen to me :( (as naive as that sounds)

I think we've all felt that way to an extent. I'm so sorry Pichi. :(

I was reading in our cases with the chemical pregnancy that it is actually very common and most women don't even know they were pregnant to begin with. That's why most women don't know of such a thing. Here's the link if interested

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/chemical-pregnancy.html

Sweetpea lets hope we get our lovely bfp soon :) im sorry you had to suffer similar too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->