Anyone Due on or around Aug 30, 2012?

Yeah I basically got told by nurse if I hadn't tested early I'd never have known in sept I tested day after af due so to me that is not early an I would have known I was in agony an only bled for 24hrs x in oct I did test early but only because I was going on hol an would have been on Theme park rides that time no pain an only bled for 2days x as hard as a loss is I'd rather know than not if that makes sense xxx

Yeah. Totally know what you mean. I tested 12dpo; the day my period was due. I have my daughter to be thankful for so I know my body can do it

Here's the best I can do to give you guys a ray of hope in this awful time, Pichi, sweetpea.

Last month I had a chemical that I lost at 4(+5). I had a regular "period", and then ovulated normally not long afterwards. I tested at 13 DPO this month, just plain SURE I didn't catch that egg, but I'm now exactly 4(+5) again, this time with extremely strong positives. There are many other stories like mine out there on BnB, so while I know this doesn't help the pain of that loss, know that it doesn't automatically doom your next attempt to failure.

I'm terribly sorry for your loss and just want you both to know that I'll keep you in my mind and prayers. Please feel free to message me for anything, even if you just need to rant or need a shoulder.

Mrskg: At least she gave you an answer. Mine basically said that I may have read my tests wrong and was never pregnant to begin with. I know I was, I had symptoms, plus I highly doubt that I had 3 false positive tests, and not for nothing but it's not that hard to read a test, especially when the lines are clear as day. I was so mad and still am to this day. There was no compassion and they made me feel so stupid. :(

Might I add that it was the nurse that said this stuff. Not the doctor. I mean I understand he has to deal with this everyday, and it's not new to her, but she needs to realize that it's new to all the first time moms to be. She seriously needs a class on compassion.

i didn't get given an explanation either. i done numerous tests - even a digi that said 1-2. i had a gut feeling my hcg levels weren't doubling though

Pichi and Sweetpea, so so sorry for your losses :nope: but chin up and im sure those eggos will be preggo nexy cycle xxxxx

I had a scan today because this is now the 3rd day i have been having very painfull deep scooping cramps (scooping is the only way i can describe as it feels like someone is scooping out my womb with a metal spoon!!)

I know pinching and stabbing pains are the norm and ive had those for 2 weeks but the doctor wanted to rule out any ectopic pg so sent me for a scan...

The good news is they can see the sack in the right place thank god, but cant see the baby yet, she says its too early and by the sack measurement has put me back to 5w 2d so now i guess my new rough due date is August 29th. :flower:

Will be scanned again in 2 weeks to see if she can see baby, i wasnt expecting her say that after finding it was in the right place, but maybe she wants to put my mind at rest as she said she cant say everything will be ok because there is nothing to see yet. Im not going to refuse the extra chance to see something!!

xx

So sorry to the ladies who were disappointed this month, I hope you get your BFP again soon :)

Does anyone else ever get kinda sore in their stomach area if they've been busy for too long? I almost feel like my uterus starts to get tight and sore, and I just need to sit down and take a break.

I'm really sorry for your loss and the completely insensitve care you received, SweetPea. :hugs:

:hugs: for you too, Pichi, may you both get sticky BFPs again really soon. :flower:

Sweet pea an pichi I think it must be nurses in general! I actually wonder why some of them work in the epu! With my mmc I got so many different opinions I had 2failed medical managments but quite a few of the nurses told me imhad passed everything this was over the phone! I knew i hadn't by reading on here I eventually got another scan basically to shut me up an guess what sac was still there I actually felt happy because I was staring to think I was going mad!
With my chemical in sept I never got seen just spoke to me over phone I believe with the symptoms I was having it was eptopic but removed itself luckily x I was really I'll an they still wouldn't see me x I knew this pregnancy wasn't right I never got bfp till day after af an the tests never got darker they were really faint x
With the chemical in oct I had a digi 1-2 on the 17th on the 22nd when I came back from hol I thought I'd do another to see if it had moved to 2-3 but it came up not pregnant I was shocked I really thought things were ok I'd even had nausea in the morning I was still getting a faint line on normal tests but I phoned epu an they told me to come up to get bloods done x when nurse walked into the room an I was crying she thought it was because of the memories of mmc she would not listen to what I was saying x she told me a line is a line ignore digi they are her worst nightmare! She basically told me everything would be fine this time an to hold onto hope I knew in myheart it was over I could not ignore digi x she even had the cheek to say well a least you can get pregnant we have women in here all the time that would love to be in your position ... Yeah right! I started bleeding the next day and obviously bloods came back negative which I find strange because I was still getting a line on tests x
I had a period in november an hey we've managed to catch that eggy again 4 times since April lol must be super fertile now I just need sticky dust x sorry for long post x

So I had an appointment yesterday for a urine test to confirm the pregnancy... which of course it did, and I went in today for bloodwork. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything comes back fine!

I'm so sorry for the losses we've had on here recently... how's everyone else doing?

Hey ... I'm due 20th august :) ... Looking forward to my first scan in just under 2 weeks. New to this site, I've find it sooo helpful x

Hi there ladies, I'm due on the 28th of August, so long to wait and I'm still waiting for my first doctors apppointment.
I was reading through most of the posts, sorry about the losses :(

Happy new year everyone x 2012 will be the year all our wishes come true x

So sorry to the ladies who were disappointed this month, I hope you get your BFP again soon :)

Does anyone else ever get kinda sore in their stomach area if they've been busy for too long? I almost feel like my uterus starts to get tight and sore, and I just need to sit down and take a break.

I haven't had this happen, but I haven't been all that busy during the holidays since I'm with my folks. I have noticed a pulling feeling if I stretch my tummy in some fashion. Mostly just tired, emotional, gassy, and nauseated. :wacko:

Are y'all starting to have food aversions? I think I'm going crazy. I cried for half an hour yesterday because I couldn't find anything I wanted to eat!

Very sorry to hear about the recent losses on this thread.

Not aversions but tonight I was CRAVING pizza like crazy.
And my sense of smell is picking up. I keep driving hubby nuts.

I'm starving all the time but nothing appealing to me either x rice crispies seem to be my fall back just now an no smell lol x

Not aversions but tonight I was CRAVING pizza like crazy.
And my sense of smell is picking up. I keep driving hubby nuts.

Im with you on the sense of small, i was retching scraping something in the bin earlier and my hubby said he couldnt smell anything plus had just changed it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->