Anyone due to test 24/10?

Beautiful lines sparkle. Hope you have a great pregnancy!

I really feel out. A bfn at 11dpo today which is when I got my BFP with my lg :( I've PCOS and only ever ovulated on clomid so have only had one proper AF. Sooo I'm trying not to symptom spot as I don't know what's normal before AF but I was a bit crampy earlier. Wait and see I suppose...

Good luck everyone, nearly there...

Congratulations sparkle.

lovecakes, some might get late bfp. don't loose hope.

afm, 8-9dpo and was crampy yesterday. waiting for 24th to test. I might cave in and test tomorrow though.

Congratulations sparkle.

lovecakes, some might get late bfp. don't loose hope.

afm, 8-9dpo and was crampy yesterday. waiting for 24th to test. I might cave in and test tomorrow though.

It's so tempting to test isn't it? ��

And Congrats Sparkle! Exciting times ahead!

AFM, I think I O'd around the 11th as that is when I got my LH surge 16 DPO making my LP 10 days as my cycle is only 27 days long normally.

AF is due today ��. All the signs (cramping back ache and have been a little grumpy with Hubs ��). But she hasn't arrived yet!

And I know as soon as I post this I know she will ������

Oh and tested this morning and BFN. I am around 11 DPO.

Well I'm out ladies! AF is here! 29 day cycle and AF shown 11 DPO. Maybe ovulating late didn't help me as ovulated at cd20 so only 9 day luteal phase. Will start my Angus castus again and cross fingers for next cycle! Good luck to all those left in :)

So Sorry Emma.
Keep us posted Anaki and Sweety.

Af due Sunday. I'm testing again tomorrow after BFN yesterday. No symptoms except sore heavy boobs.

My pregnant SIL is visiting this weekend and I really wanted to have some good news of my own. I know that sounds selfish. :(

So Sorry Emma.
Keep us posted Anaki and Sweety.

Af due Sunday. I'm testing again tomorrow after BFN yesterday. No symptoms except sore heavy boobs.

My pregnant SIL is visiting this weekend and I really wanted to have some good news of my own. I know that sounds selfish. :(
no not at all

Well I'm out ladies! AF is here! 29 day cycle and AF shown 11 DPO. Maybe ovulating late didn't help me as ovulated at cd20 so only 9 day luteal phase. Will start my Angus castus again and cross fingers for next cycle! Good luck to all those left in :)

Good luck for next time! Reckon I will be joining you soon x

All the signs of AF are here, so I expect it to show up today or tomorrow. Congrats to all the bfps! See the rest of you for November testing :)

13dpo today and I haven't tested, tmrw probably. Congratulations to the bfps! And I'm so sorry for the bfns..

The world is trying to torture me. A bfn this morning then this evening I thought I got a little pink at the top of the test (pic attached) but it dried to a grey line. I have a cb digi but it was £9 and I only want to use it to see the word pregnant!

Good luck everyone, sorry for those who are out :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 15
Sorry lovecakes it sucks doesn't it seeing those bfn! I used same tests last few days have put them all away now n decided I ain't going to get a bfp for a while so no point in testing anymore! Only when I'm late for af will I use my cb digi I have n not buying anymore! I can feel my period coming I've had nothing but crap symptoms this week going from post ovulation to af on way! X

Af isn't here yet but definitely coming so I'm saving g the rest of my tests. Don't want to see another bfn! Bought opks and am regrouping for next month! Sorry to hear you're in the same boat hopefullys

Ahh bfn! But I will try fmu in the morning. I feel I'm out, not even a squinter at 13dpo. I'm convinced I'm going to start my period. I hate this. I'm gonna wait to order more opks til AF comes.

I think I'm out :( I was feeling Pretty confident but got home from work and tested.. Bfn! Not even a squinter :( 11dpo today so maybe it's still a little early?? AF due Sunday. So we will see.

I think I'm out :( I was feeling Pretty confident but got home from work and tested.. Bfn! Not even a squinter :( 11dpo today so maybe it's still a little early?? AF due Sunday. So we will see.

I'm due on Sunday too. I've gone from waiting to POAS to just hoping AF doesn't come.

Annaki, yes it is. managed to hold urge to poas. How many dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->