Anyone due to test 24/10?

12 dpo I have a BFP!
It feels very surreal as I had tons of symptoms but i never got a positive opk.
Not sue AF until Friday so in keeping it to myself until after the weekend as I'm scared AF will show!!!

Sparkle - that's fab! Congratulations I'm please for u! Did u not test until today? What were your symptoms? U must be over the moon n its nice to see a bfp! Details please lol we all need some positive info 😊 x

Praying4no2- that's still to early to test.
Sparkle- congratulations!

Thank you so much ladies!!
So I had a faint line on opk that never ever got stronger than the control line. When trying for no 1, I always got the classic 'perfect opk test' so I was confused but dtd on the night of and the following night also and just thought I'd missed my chance.

At 2dpo I had cramps on right side of ovary, for about 2 days, then v tender boobs from 3dpo til now! My boobs also filled out a lot.
I tested every day!! Ha! From 8dpo until now because I felt pregnant. And finally at 12dpo I get the faint line.
When I fell with my first the only symptom I got was feeling like there was an alien inside me pulling and tugging. I got that again this time. I feel like because its number 2, I was more In tune with my body.
So fx it's sticky!!

Lovely news! Ive had a full n heavy feeling in my breasts n last night and this morning I have aches in my ovaries more on the left side. I'm 9dpo today. I keep peeing a lot which isn't like me and I even got up in the night for one which I never do! Missed my first pee this morning so think there's no point testing now til tomorrow x

Congrats Sparkle.

Amy1123, you were right. BFN this morning. I tried not too but I couldn't sleep this morning thinking about it.

I had some early symptoms like cramping and nausea but don't feel them anymore.

Good luck to everyone testing today!

I tested too at 9dpo even though it I knew it would be negative. I treated this morning at 12dpo, not even the faintest of lines. I feel so sad now. I know I'm not out yet but I feel like it. I'm getting so over this bit I want it so bad. This is our 11the cycle trying. My cycles have gotten longer so my period isn't even due until the 27th or 28th. I hope it's still just to early for me.

Which test did you use? U got a pic? X

Pic attached!
The to 2 are from this morning first morning wee.
The bottom is the first test I did at 6pm last night.
The 2 tests in the plastic are the sensitive 10ml ones and the top is 15ml I think.
All eBay cheapies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 20
I didn't test positive until 16dpo with my little girl!!!!!
Your not out til AF appears!

I know it, the feeling just sucks. Thank you for that though

Lovely lines sparkle! Congrats again! 😊
I keep thinking that I'm not out but got a feeling this isn't my month I think its all post ovulation I'm getting x

I don't have any tests left, I think I'm just going to wait it out. ..haha let's see how long that lasts

Amy- try hold out I have a few of the ic tests n ive already said to myself one I run out I'm not buying anymore til my AF is late weather its this month or next or loads after! I have a digital ive had ages but that's for whenever I do eventually get a bfp! X

Hi Amy I'm in your boat - 10 DPO and bfn. How sensitive are the "one step" ic tests?

I'm not sure, most are 25miu. I've used clinical guard and wondfo ic (opks and hpts). I've gotten pregnant using both, one I lost at 7 weeks and the other was a chemical.
Hopefullys- I definitely want to hold out, the heart break of negatives gets me so down and having the chemical in august should make me not want to test early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->