Anyone due to test 24/10?

I'm 15dpo today, I think AF is right around the corner. I had a major temp dip this morning 😑

Yay another BFP! Congrats babyt2!!!

Cd14 for me and I've managed to resist testing. No sign of AF but now I'm worried I didn't ovulate. I got a very positive opk and in 2 years of testing they only ever gave me this when I ovulated. I'm debating going back to temping but with a toddler who still doesn't sleep through it may be a waste of time

I did but some naughty underwear for next cycle though, if we really must bd loads (lol) it might as well be fun!

Good luck everyone

AF has arrived, apparently I had a 28 day cycle again. On top the next

AF has arrived, apparently I had a 28 day cycle again. On top the next

Good luck for next time Amy!xx

Well, I am so confused. I feel like my period is about to start. Dreadful back ache all night. Just feels like just before AF. I am 14 dpo and CD 30. Just done a HPT and I can see the faintest line. I'm not convinced it's anything with the AF cramps I am getting. I have one more HPT left so will see what the next 24hours bring whether I will need it or not.

How's everyone else?

Good luck annaki let us know!

AF arrived for me this morning but I'm trying to remember it was only our first cycle and on the lowest dose of clomid and I did actually ovulate.

To all the BFPs have a great pregnancy, everyone else see you in a few weeks to do this all again!

Well I waited until AF Due date ends tested for the first time this morning, BFN on a cbd :(

No sign of AF so I guess that will turn up tomorrow. Usually like clockwork but I suppose my chemical last month must have thrown things :(

AF been and done - cd 5 of a new cycle. Feel positive now I have had my first proper cycle after coming off the pill in August so that's a silver lining. Taking Agnus castus to hopefully move ov forwards as didn't till cd19 and that was too late

Af came today. Anyone want to start a 11/24 thread?

Still pulling for Franji.

Good luck Emma.

Started a new thread it called "testing end of November" in TTC forum. Maybe see u there!

Sorry Lovecakes.

Did you test again Anaki?

For some reason I haven't been able to log in all day!

Still no sign of AF CD 32. HPT the faintest line but I would say a little bit fainter than yesterday. What does that mean?

I have ordered some CB Digital...they should arrive Wednesday. Wish me luck!

Well I waited until AF Due date ends tested for the first time this morning, BFN on a cbd :(

No sign of AF so I guess that will turn up tomorrow. Usually like clockwork but I suppose my chemical last month must have thrown things :(

How are you getting on?

Let us know annaki it could be start of your bfp! Have you got a pic of the test you have done? I'm due my AF tomorrow or Wednesday n can feel it coming! X

AF was due yesterday but didn't make an appearance. Today ive had some minor spotting v pale pink then Brown within a couple of wipes. I guess we will see tomorrow. So far BFN on cbd and tesco cheapie. I just don't know what to think!

AF was due yesterday but didn't make an appearance. Today ive had some minor spotting v pale pink then Brown within a couple of wipes. I guess we will see tomorrow. So far BFN on cbd and tesco cheapie. I just don't know what to think!

Another BFN for...don't know what to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->