Anyone due to test 24/10?

I think I'm out :( I was feeling Pretty confident but got home from work and tested.. Bfn! Not even a squinter :( 11dpo today so maybe it's still a little early?? AF due Sunday. So we will see.

I'm due on Sunday too. I've gone from waiting to POAS to just hoping AF doesn't come.

fx for you! Really hoping she doesn't arrive sunday :nope:

Annaki, yes it is. managed to hold urge to poas. How many dpo are you?

I am around 12dpo today. AF was due yesterday. Has all the cramps but no show. It could be that it's a bit late this month? Tommday is CD28 but I have seen AF be late at CD 30.

And ladies no one is out until AF arrives!

These forums are brilliant for looking back. I had forgotten all about my journey TTC last time, but have just had a look back when our 1st was conceived and I didn't get a BFO until a few days after AF was due x

Annaki, yes it is. managed to hold urge to poas. How many dpo are you?

I am around 12dpo today. AF was due yesterday. Has all the cramps but no show. It could be that it's a bit late this month? Tommday is CD28 but I have seen AF be late at CD 30.

And ladies no one is out until AF arrives!

These forums are brilliant for looking back. I had forgotten all about my journey TTC last time, but have just had a look back when our 1st was conceived and I didn't get a BFO until a few days after AF was due x

I see. Really hope she stays away. I know few ladies here qwho didn't get bfp quite late. So, yes we are all not out yet.

You're still in it Anaki.
BFN for me this morning. Ugh!

BFN for me too also this morning. I did O later than I expected. And they say your AF starts 14 days after ovulation, so therefore my AF would be due Sunday...although can't remember last time my cycle wasn't 27/28 days long...

BFN for me this morning. 14dpo..so I think I'm out this month

Bfn for me today too and AF due tomorrow or Sunday. Plus I have a tummy bug a toddler to look after and hubby isn't home till Tuesday.

Sorry for the pity party just feeling a bit rubbish today.

Don't worry about the pity party lol
I know there could still be a chance for me but I doubt it, I've already accepted...on to cycle 12

Bfn for me too. I am 10-11dpo so, don't think this was my month. Good luck everyone testing today!

Bfn for me too. I am 10-11dpo so, don't think this was my month. Good luck everyone testing today!

Another BFN for me. Started with back pain again this morning so reckon AF will be here in the next 24hrs. Never have I had a late cycle! Feel like my body is playing tricks on me!

BFN for me too. I'm DPO13/CD30 today. My cycle usually ranges from 31 to 37 days so I might retest in a couple of days if AF still doesn't show up!

AF Due Sunday but have resisted the urge to POAS so far! Not many symptoms though. Gona feel so lost if no BFP as we BD for 8 days straight during FP this month!

No testing for me. AF has arrived again. Oh well lucky cycle 16 here we go ! 😊
Good luck ladies xx

BFN! This is the last time I'm going to test. I thought AF was due tomorrow but FF says Monday. I already feel the cramps though so it's not looking good.

Im with you Franji. I was so confident about this cycle because we tried the SMEP.
I'm scheduled for a polyp removal in November. I was hoping I didn't have to do it!
Do you all have plans to do something different for the next cycle?

AF is due tomorrow. I got a stark white bfn 2 days ago on a cheapie. Woke up today and tested with a frer...IM PREGNANT! I felt really confident in the beginning but this past week I really thought I was out.. I kind of thought it would be darker being this close to AF. What do you ladies think? :happydance:

Attachments

• Snapchat-7943870164760549482.jpg
    Snapchat-7943870164760549482.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 6
AF is due tomorrow. I got a stark white bfn 2 days ago on a cheapie. Woke up today and tested with a frer...IM PREGNANT! I felt really confident in the beginning but this past week I really thought I was out.. I kind of thought it would be darker being this close to AF. What do you ladies think? :happydance:

Wow congrats chick that's a definite pregnant!!!

To everyone else awaiting AF...lots of luck your way and plenty of baby dust! We are not out yet!

And to those who are out this time, fingers crossed for next cycle xxx

Thank you! Lots of baby dust your way and to everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->