Anyone due to test around 14-16 Oct

Prob too early jai_jai.

I think I'm out this month....keep going from really thinking I am...... to really thinking:witch: is going to rear her ugly head. At the moment that :witch: is on a winning streak!!! Not going to succumb to the test though!!:rofl:

kitten a line is a line my friend

congratulations are in order for you

ladies dont test before 12dpo as on most tests its way too early

kitten a line is a line my friend

congratulations are in order for you

ladies dont test before 12dpo as on most tests its way too early

I know but what if it hasn't/doesn't stick!!?! *Panic* Send me sticky wishes please ladies!!

lots of sticky glue and baby :dust: for you!!! xxxx

Hi Girls,

Congratulations Hunnyx10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I gave in and tested today at 12dpo, and :bfn: I am gutted !!!!!! Feel so down about it I would have thought that a positive result would have shown by now :witch: is due today/tomorrow. I have had sore BBs, cramps which I don't normally have so I dont know what's going on and if my body is playing cruel tricks on me.

Trying to stay positive but I can't help feeling I am out for this month. Starting to feel like the :witch: is just around the corner.

Good luck everyone testing :dust:

Sticky Beanie Vibe for Kitten .............

puddleduck stay +tive hun it still might be too early

Thanks Hunnyx10

I really hope it is just too soon for a positive result. My DH will be devestated if I am not pregnant this month. We have been trying for so long now. Keeping fingers tightly crossed x

kellie/puddleduck--just try to stay positive....i've been holding off on testing...it's very very hard to...but i look at it this way...the longer i wait the more hope I have of seeing a really nice and dark :bfp: --and it ain't over til the :witch: shows up! by the way I'm Kelly too! :dust:

i forgot to add---coffee is still disgusting!! and i love my coffee!! i hope this is a good sign!

I gave in last night and used my only test left - a first response and got a

:bfn:

Really thought it might have been a positive, really disappointed!

AF due on Thursday!

Congratulations Hunnyx10 - spread the baby dust!

Sarah :hug:

kellscottkait - I'm feeling a bit more positive at the moment, just been staring at my boobs in the mirror (not sure why haha) & have a blue vein which has come up across the top of the left one (has been there afew days but can see it clearer now), & like a bluey ring around my areola which I'm guessing is also veins?!?!?!
I got sent home from work yesterday after someone made me a cup of coffee & it made me quite ill! So lets hope it is a sign!

:hug:

oooo kellie that sounds good for you!!!! when are you testing???

I gave in last night and used my only test left - a first response and got a

:bfn:

Really thought it might have been a positive, really disappointed!

AF due on Thursday!

Congratulations Hunnyx10 - spread the baby dust!

Sarah :hug:

Could still be a bit too early yet hun, don't lose hope just yet x x x x

aww ladies really sorry but keep +tive if not this month it WILL be next month

:hugs: to you all
https://img396.imageshack.us/img396/6409/newfolderoct08003gt7.th.jpghttps://img396.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

here is the pic of :bfp:

What a nice strong clear BFP!

today is day 28 of my cycle. my cycle ranges from 28-30 days....so i think if i'm pregnant it would be positive by now.... but i'm a little scared to test.

i don't have any symptoms...just feeling sick! my throat has been sore since yesterday...

I'mgoing to see if I can get some cheapo tests from Wilkinsons this afternoon then possibly try one tomorrow morning. The cheap ones seem to be more sensitive than CB & FR

I'mgoing to see if I can get some cheapo tests from Wilkinsons this afternoon then possibly try one tomorrow morning. The cheap ones seem to be more sensitive than CB & FR

I would, I got some cheapy £land ones but dont think I will need to use them, as been cramping and having spotting for cpl days now, and im due today and looks like :witch: is here.. with more bloody cm and dark brown cm weird, im usually flooding by now. Good Luck hun

It is weird for me as I had some many symptoms, and they just gone, then again I still feel tired n off foods sicky :(

Don't give up just yet hun, could still be an implantation bleed. Your symptoms sound positive!
Keeping everything crossed for you x x x x

Don't give up just yet hun, could still be an implantation bleed. Your symptoms sound positive!
Keeping everything crossed for you x x x x

Thanks alot hun, im not even that heavy that I have to use a towel or anything, sorry tmi. Im just taking one day at a time

I know my mate had periods uptil she was 5 months gone, so dunno what to think. If its not flooding bad clots and not painful.. its not normal for me.

God I hate :witch: and PCOS lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"