anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

Looks very close but still - to me. How long do you usually surge?

For me I can get solid positives for at least 48 h, so I have a chance to recheck if I'm unsure about a test. Hmm. Could defo have been a quick surge--what if you actually surged the day before but missed it b/c you didn't test that day?

Looks very close but still - to me. How long do you usually surge?

For me I can get solid positives for at least 48 h, so I have a chance to recheck if I'm unsure about a test. Hmm. Could defo have been a quick surge--what if you actually surged the day before but missed it b/c you didn't test that day?
Possibly never know. After first chemical I had a 26 day cycle instead of around 31-33 day. Bd yesterday and today just in case but def will keep testing with the opks.

just ordered these OPKs.. have you used these ones? I like the early pregnancy test ones but I don't want to pay almost 70 for for even less then this . our canadian dollar is really horrible right now.

hiya girls hope your all well good luck to them who are about to ovulate and congrtas to them with there :bfp: fx for the rest hope it our turn soon not gone to plan our :sex: was going to have it 2 days in a row and miss a day manged to have it twice so far cd7/8 for me its our 2 year wedding anniversary today its flying buy xx xx

ajr never used those. Do you have Target up there? I use the Up & Up brand sticks usually, pretty cheap and I prefer them to the Wondfo OPKs and even the FRs

How are your OPKs looking today?

Got this this morning, it's darker than previous days so hoping maybe I surge later today or tomorrow, still spotting tho UGH

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
Oh yeah def darker. Nope no targets, long story short they came up here..expanded to quickly and went out of business in less then a year. It was sad :( anyhow, still negative will test a bit later today and see.. Mine as well , got 50 more tests arriving in Wednesday lol had a dip in temps this am. eager to see what it does tomorrow!

I don't know how to add photo on my phone here? That is why I upload to countdown then post link. Sorry. Here is this am opk. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=456723

Defo think that looks darker than yesterday's for you.

FWIW regarding that near positive you got a couple days ago, my LH always has a mini surge a few days before my true surge. So I'll have tests get dark around CD 9 but never positive, and then a few days later bam, they go positive. It's like a practice run hah, maybe that's what you were seeing?

And the way to post pics on the phone when replying is to click 'Go Advanced' and then click the little paperclip

Defo think that looks darker than yesterday's for you.

FWIW regarding that near positive you got a couple days ago, my LH always has a mini surge a few days before my true surge. So I'll have tests get dark around CD 9 but never positive, and then a few days later bam, they go positive. It's like a practice run hah, maybe that's what you were seeing?

Possibly! Will keep testing. I have to say I don't like how light these $store tests are. Not worth $1.40 each in my opinion. Tested with next urine , https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=456742 possibly a bit darker?

And the way to post pics on the phone when replying is to click 'Go Advanced' and then click the little paperclip
No advanced or paper clip guess I can try the desktop vs on phone? I'm on mobile vs.

Oh yeah need to switch to desktop version on phone. Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 5
Is there any way you can put the FMU and SMU tests right next to each other for comparison?

I think my CD 12 is just a hair darker than my CD 11, blahhhh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 4
Sheesh, now look at this test hardly any line at all and all I had was cup of coffee so it's not diluted at all.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
Here is 10-11-12. You can do this in an app called LAYOUT

I think I'm done testing for the day. Want to drink water lol

That just test us horrible though like an hour ago, no line at all. Will see what tomorrow is like.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly