anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

So weird! I was defo thinking your line would be getting darker again hmm. If temps are coming back up, maybe you did Ov. Are you covered BD wise for the day you got that maybe +?

AFM, Target brand tests had one positive and the rest questionable. FRs are definitely negative so I dont know what's going on :/

I know it's crazy.

yours look darker!

and no.. probably now. we dtd 3 times but probably not on right days.. Oh well. Will see... just got box from Amazon right now.. will play with those tests now :)

woha... got something to show you.. be right have have to answer phone!

Look At this craziness!!!! Sheesh! I bet I miss o due to those crappy tests!! Faint but very visible line in the Amazon test .. ZERO line in the $store. So lame

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 5
Ugh!!!! So infuriating!

Did you have a pinch on one side or anything physically noticeable over the last few days that might indicate Ov?

I've been achy the last few day and my cervix is still soft and high. all cm has dried up but I had tons of EWCM the other day.. cervix was so high and soft the other day too. UGH! I think I missed out this month.. crap! Will NEVER trust these $store tests ever again. their junk.

Just looked at your chart, it looks like you BDed plenty in your fertile window, there is no way you're out! We usually only BD 1-2 times in the fertile window, life is just too busy haha!

go good! I did have lots of ewcm to hold the swimmers in there! so.. I hope I'm not out totally.
I did "discard" that really low temp. I just feel it's off. I did not sleep well. Was up 4 times with baby that night and then finally got up at 4:30(which I thought was 6:30.. then when I got up went downstairs.. I was 2 hours off!).. I think the early temp with no sleep is just not right. ugh. I HATE charting! Will see how the chart goes with that temp missing.

oh and I went ahead and mark Saturday, cd 10 with a + opk because really think if it were a better/more sensitive test.. It would of been a +. Ugh.

oh man just so achy down there and now tons of semi-streachy/creamy cm. It's not totally ewcm as it's cloudy and it only stretches about 1/2 inch. thoughts? I thought cloudy/semi stretchy is considered 'fertile'??
I'm def going to keep testing with these new tests. I feel like we talked about before.. body tried to O but did not .. still think it is to come with all this achiness .Will be BD tonight just incase. So frustrating. I have to be honest and say I HATE TTC. I just want to sit back and let it happen like with my two others. This is stressful(and expensive with all the tests!)

Totally understand!!!

Have you seen any progression in the new Amazon tests that would tell you what the trend (darker or lighter) is? That might answer it right there. So frustrating about the bogus tests.

Regarding CM I *do* get EMCM at least a day (if not two) after confirmed ovulation, and then it goes straight to creamy for me (doesn't go thru watery). So to me, having watery/EWCM would only happen on my way toward ovulating, not on my way away from it. Stretchy is considered fertile, but I just know that a lot of women still get fertile CM after the egg has dropped, I supposed because it can technically still be fertilized for a little while afterward?

At first I thought it was just a fluke +OPK before, then seeing your temp going up today I'm thinking, okay, that must have been a real +OPK, but then consider that there was only ONE that was that dark, made me think it was a fluke again, and I just keep going back and forth on what I think, so I'm sure I'm not being any help to you right now!

I suppose the only thing that will tell is to keep taking the new OPKs until (if) the line either peaks in darkness or fades down to nothing?

PS. The achiness though...that really does sound like gearing up toward Ov rather than winding down.

I agree the achy feelings def feels like ovulation is soon to come. It is in both sides all says. I am pretty positive it's the folicules growing. Checked cm and is totally clear and super stretchy. (Yeah!! ) cervix has been high and soft for days but it's even higher tonight almost u reachable. Pee is pretty much clear, too much water, so can't take an opk. Will for sure be taking tomorrow am!

I read in another thread you got a +, congrats and good luck!

Here is opk this am will retest a bit later to see if same/lighter/darker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 4
Looks darker than yesterday's to me!

And regarding mine, I suspected that morning test that was close might have actually been a positive, got a bunch of maybes, but then got a clear positive in the evening finally! Ran out of FRs so no idea if those ever went positive!

Looks darker than yesterday's to me!

And regarding mine, I suspected that morning test that was close might have actually been a positive, got a bunch of maybes, but then got a clear positive in the afternoon finally! Ran out of FRs so no idea if those ever went positive!

Do you withhold liquids to test?

It looks twice as dark to me, esp when I hold the phone away from my face.

I don't withold liquids, I know, not good, but I'm afraid if I get dehydrated it will affect CM quality :/

Oh good glad I'm not just making it up lol. Just checked cm and is super clear and stretchy.. Stretched like 2 inches. I bet I'll o on day 18 again . Your days ahead of me lol. DH does not get home till 1am today, looks like I will be setting alarm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->