anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

I do see something there! If this is a BFP on the way, then what explains the BFPs at 6-7 DPO?

I do see something there! If this is a BFP on the way, then what explains the BFPs at 6-7 DPO?
It's not the start if anything it's the end.. It's getting lighter.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=451545

Ah, I thought your last $ store looked a little lighter than that, but you definitely know best. I am trying to figure out how our 6/7 DPO BFPs are even possible. Do you think the blasto tried to implant in our tubes? My worry is that my two C-sections have given me some adhesions and even though swimmers can get into my tube, maybe the fertilized egg can't get out of it, and it's trying to implant right there. That's the only way I can explain my 6/7 DPO BFPs and all the one-sided pain I feel after I get them.

I was convinced my evaps were getting darker two days ago, but they are not. Temps are way up today, but I think I've got a bit of a fever as the entire family is fighting off a cold right now. Today is also the first day in a week that I have had no symptoms--no cramping, pelvic soreness, or fatigue. So I think AF is just around the corner.

No idea but I have been cramping so worry since still getting very faint line..??

I personally would call the doctor and explain what's going on--there's nothing to lose, right? It could be so many things--falling hCG after a normal chemical, cramps meaning AF is coming, or other things. I've made an appointment with my OB because it's the second time this has happened for me, and I really want some answers. In my case, tests have gone negative and all my pelvic symptoms are gone, so I assume that if anything, it maybe tried to implant in my tube and failed. In your case, if you are having pain and your tests are still consistently positive then I think it's a good idea to be seen by someone.

I didn't mean to alarm you, just was thinking out loud really about how to explain a 6/7 DPO BFP. That's supposed to be basically impossible, right?

Here is today's test you can still see faint line :( lp should be over tomorrow keys hop af arrives and we just finish this cycle :/ https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=451689

I feel there is still super faint line? https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=451973

I personally would call the doctor and explain what's going on--there's nothing to lose, right? It could be so many things--falling hCG after a normal chemical, cramps meaning AF is coming, or other things. I've made an appointment with my OB because it's the second time this has happened for me, and I really want some answers. In my case, tests have gone negative and all my pelvic symptoms are gone, so I assume that if anything, it maybe tried to implant in my tube and failed. In your case, if you are having pain and your tests are still consistently positive then I think it's a good idea to be seen by someone.

I didn't mean to alarm you, just was thinking out loud really about how to explain a 6/7 DPO BFP. That's supposed to be basically impossible, right?
Will wait a few days af due today .

Will wait a few days af due today .

Me too. Temps went back up but I can feel AF right around the corner. I showed this pic of my 7 DPO test to some friends and to my sister. They all say there is nothing there on the untweaked pic. So now I'm doubting if I ever was :(

Attachments

• IMG_6417.jpg
    IMG_6417.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6417_1.jpg
    IMG_6417_1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 5
I'm starting to wonder something . No af today so now I'm second guessing my o day... Maybe, just MAYBE I od on the last day of + opks not the first like FAM said... Then I infer if that little spot of pink blood on my pad on the 30th was possibly IB... Long shot but maybe. That would mean possible implantation on dpo 9, today could possibly be dpo 12. I showed you the hpt from today, look up a few posts, it looks like a faint line.. Here I set it next to an opk just to show lines keep in mind though I 'washed' the hpt /water test, so line is fainter then this am. Anxious to test tomorrow but still wondering what the line was days ago. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=452191

I'm starting to wonder something . No af today so now I'm second guessing my o day... Maybe, just MAYBE I od on the last day of + opks not the first like FAM said... Then I infer if that little spot of pink blood on my pad on the 30th was possibly IB... Long shot but maybe. That would mean possible implantation on dpo 9, today could possibly be dpo 12. I showed you the hpt from today, look up a few posts, it looks like a faint line.. Here I set it next to an opk just to show lines keep in mind though I 'washed' the hpt /water test, so line is fainter then this am. Anxious to test tomorrow but still wondering what the line was days ago. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=452191

Hi ajr, I'm out this cycle but I have been following your progress. I hope after all these ups and downs you will end up with a BFP!! You deserve it! Best of luck! :thumbup:

Hi ajr, I'm out this cycle but I have been following your progress. I hope after all these ups and downs you will end up with a BFP!! You deserve it! Best of luck! :thumbup:
Aww sorry your out, hugs! Thank you and hope this next cycle brings you your bfp!

Test from this am. Tempted to go buy frer but I already spent a fortune on the ugh https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=452312

ajr, I do defo see something on the $ store, and it looks more prominent than the previous $ store lines. Hoping you are able to get a FRER and see something nice on there very soon!

:witch: got me today, so excited to be onto the next cycle and will see the doc on Tuesday to get some answers on my CPs

ajr, I do defo see something on the $ store, and it looks more prominent than the previous $ store lines. Hoping you are able to get a FRER and see something nice on there very soon!

:witch: got me today, so excited to be onto the next cycle and will see the doc on Tuesday to get some answers on my CPs

Witch just got me too :( like within the last 1/2 hour. Oh well on to cycle 5

Witch just got me too :( like within the last 1/2 hour. Oh well on to cycle 5

I'm so sorry. What a frustrating, confusing cycle this has been for both of us.

PS. Just wanted to add that my HPTs, these last three cycles, have always gotten darker just before AF hits me. It's the weirdest thing. I'll have evaps/squinters until about two days before AF, and during those two days I start to see a progression of slightly darker lines and then boom, she gets me.

Also, are you going to do anything different this next cycle? I got a new BBT thermometer and am going to try to be much more consistent with wake up time. I am also starting OPKs, one a day, today. The OPKs because I want to informally see what my LH does for the entire cycle, to hopefully give me some insight into what my hormones are doing and whether there might be anything hormonal going wrong. I usually start OPKs at CD 8 because I have Oved on CD 10 before. But even on CD 8, I always have a line that's about half the darkness of the control line. I have never gotten a truly blank OPK and that worries me a little bit because I thought that at least for a couple days there should be almost zero LH? Hoping to see if my LH is ever truly baseline at any point during my cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->