anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

Hmph, it's really hard to tell. I wouldn't definitively that they're not progressing--the lighting is different and the control lines are different darknesses. Hmm. Could you take another one?

Edit: Right after I made my post, you posted the three tests. Jinx! Yes wow, that CD 10 test is really looking positive or very very close to positive. Hmmm.. So my guesses is that you surged CD 9-10 *or* that you had an almost surge on CD 10 and might have another one?

Would CD 10-11 ovulation be normal for you?

Also, the bottom test DOES look darker than the middle test to me.

Hmph, it's really hard to tell. I wouldn't definitively that they're not progressing--the lighting is different and the control lines are different darknesses. Hmm. Could you take another one?

Edit: Right after I made my post, you posted the three tests. Jinx! Yes wow, that CD 10 test is really looking positive or very very close to positive. Hmmm.. So my guesses is that you surged CD 9-10 *or* that you had an almost surge on CD 10 and might have another one?

hehe on the jinx lol
hum, well anything is possible. I mentioned before I had a 26 day cycle after another cp.. so possibly again? Its cd12 totally totally negative test just now + super wet/ewcm + hso cervix. If i'm not Oing I'd be surprised. will def keep testing though! :thumbup:

edit: OH and do you see the temp drop today on my chart :)

hehe on the jinx lol
hum, well anything is possible. I mentioned before I had a 26 day cycle after another cp.. so possibly again? Its cd12 totally totally negative test just now + super wet/ewcm + hso cervix. If i'm not Oing I'd be surprised. will def keep testing though! :thumbup:

I do but then I would have expected a clear + OPK yesterday for you, so perplexing!

hehe on the jinx lol

I do but then I would have expected a clear + OPK yesterday for you, so perplexing!

I know! crazy how long we live in our own body and yet it's ever changing and even if you feel you "know" it things change daily and even at 35 with 3 kids later.. it's always perplexing!
Guess I will see over the next week

Amen on the frustration of having zero control over this thing I have lived with for literally ever--my body. You'd think after 33 years I'd be master, but nooooope.

Still trying to get a call back from my NP about my AMH/FSH/progesterone, ugh. I really want to get that progesterone prescription so I can start it right after Ov

Bad thing about $store tests is you lie to yourself saying no more testing.. But hey it's only $ so why not test a million times a day :dohh: and it got much lighter lol
Promise no more testing until tomorrow am lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
Amen on the frustration of having zero control over this thing I have lived with for literally ever--my body. You'd think after 33 years I'd be master, but nooooope.

Still trying to get a call back from my NP about my AMH/FSH/progesterone, ugh. I really want to get that progesterone prescription so I can start it right after Ov

Keep me posted what dr says!

did you get ahold of your dr?
I'm super frustrated. Just checked cf again right now and it's dry, nothing at all. There was lots of W/EWCM the last two days. Just think this cycle is super messed up from the cp. I really hope I did O yesterday or today then can move on with this cycle. When you mentioned you get a "gear up to O" day around 9, do you get soft/high cervix + fertile cm as well.. then it goes back to none then back to fertile cm in a few days?

did you get ahold of your dr?
I'm super frustrated. Just checked cf again right now and it's dry, nothing at all. There was lots of W/EWCM the last two days. Just think this cycle is super messed up from the cp. I really hope I did O yesterday or today then can move on with this cycle. When you mentioned you get a "gear up to O" day around 9, do you get soft/high cervix + fertile cm as well.. then it goes back to none then back to fertile cm in a few days?

So embarrassed to admit this but I cannot reach my darn cervix, never been able to, I have tried while TTC all three times to no avail. As far as the CM, my LH gear ups happened at CD 9 and CM is creamy at the time, EWCM starting up maybe CD 12, with much lighter OPKs from CD 10 - CD 14/15 or so. Then CD 15/16 BOOM, dark OPKs almost suddenly upon waking, and they only get darker for about a day, and then lighter for a day, but still all positive. EWCM stops 1 day after Ov confirmed by temp.

I personally am thinking your body Oved or tried to Ov two days ago. That one test looked sooooo close to being positive. The only thing that throws me off is that big temp dip, it looks just like the one on your chart from last month, which would mean Oving today, except that your OPKs are negative and based on personal experience mine are usually positive through ovulation. So I'm stumped :/

Are you fairly confident in what your FP temps should be, because I think if you get a strong temp shift up from your dip tomorrow, that's a pretty solid sign that you have Oved regardless of what the OPKs are saying. You could have just had a short surge this cycle, preceding Ov by a few days, but still Oving on schedule. It is totally conceivable that the CP has messed things up. I finally stopped spotting today after basically a 12-day period, so I know it messed things up on my end:wacko:

Well now, this am temp a drastic drop and opk negative thinking temps just getting down a bit after af temps. Might discards cd 10/11 temps later on to get cover line. I think you were right, body possibly tired to o but will o later. I have that happen sometimes . Might be my Pcos. I started going o pains yesterday and they confused md a bit more as they were both sides, pains I get when folicules grow... Well looking at today's temp just assures me that is what I am feeling and I did indeed not I yet, confusion solved! Silly body. So it's either pcos or just hormones acting up after cp, but I think with temp drop safe to say o is still yet to come!

Yes that is a dramatic drop! Yeah I think you're right and Ov is on the way, hopefully very soon!

For me, today's OPK still lingering at same darkness, so nothing on my end yet. And still no word from my NP, argh!!!! Did I mention that she told me my FRERs from last cycle were negative? "Oh yeah, I see a line but that's not a positive, sorry." I know I may sound crazy but I disagree with her. Even the manufacturer says that a line is a line, even if it's very faint. I have seen so many negative FRERs in my life :)cry:), I feel pretty confident that I can tell a negative from a positive, but whatever. Doctors really aren't familiar with HPTs. I had an OB tell me I wasn't pregnant because the HPT I took in his office was negative even though I was getting positives at home. His jaw dropped when I demanded a beta two days later and it came back at a 44 :) He was shocked to learn that there were 25 mIU/mL HPTs when his office tests are 50 mIU/mL. He literally didn't know that they existed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 4
ugh, dr's...... my husband think they are 'gods' I think they are just normal humans that make lots of mistakes!
if you are interested in seeing, if it's not to hard to look, I posted a picture of what I had passed.. a partially implanted 'baby'(does not look like a baby to fear not) I think 8 dpo that is when line started to get lighter. I get annoyed when I told some people and they are ignorant and say to early, never pregnant.. will never pass anything bigger then "the period at the end of this sentence..impossible to ever see anything"
anyhow it's in the ttc after a loss area.
Yes that is a dramatic drop! Yeah I think you're right and Ov is on the way, hopefully very soon!

For me, today's OPK still lingering at same darkness, so nothing on my end yet. And still no word from my NP, argh!!!! Did I mention that she told me my FRERs from last cycle were negative? "Oh yeah, I see a line but that's not a positive, sorry." I know I may sound crazy but I disagree with her. Even the manufacturer says that a line is a line, even if it's very faint. I have seen so many negative FRERs in my life :)cry:), I feel pretty confident that I can tell a negative from a positive, but whatever. Doctors really aren't familiar with HPTs. I had an OB tell me I wasn't pregnant because the HPT I took in his office was negative even though I was getting positives at home. His jaw dropped when I demanded a beta two days later and it came back at a 44 :) He was shocked to learn that there were 25 mIU/mL HPTs when his office tests are 50 mIU/mL. He literally didn't know that they existed.

Nothing exciting , just opks from this am

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 4
Ugh I am so sorry someone else had to go through this. I had a very close friend get into a big argument with me because she insisted that all my faint lines from my June CP were evaps. Even though they came up under the time limit and had pigment. She claimed that they were all evaps because it's impossible to get any kind of true line at 6-7 DPO. I know it's "impossible" but you know what, the lines were there. 6 of them over the course of 2 days. No lines at 4-5 DPO, lines at 6-7 DPO, and nothing by 8 DPO. It wasn't bad tests (tried two different batches), it wasn't an LH surge as the NP suggested (why would LH surge on at 6 DPO), if anything it was a super early implant (maybe even tubal) or I was just plain wrong about my ovulation dates. The latter is much more likely than all 6 lines being evaps. I found myself sitting there defending myself and the child that I lost, trying to convince someone that he/she existed. There is no worse feeling. Oddly enough, my NP said there was no doubt, that the lines were definitely there and my June tests were a CP. Hearing that, getting that validation, felt so good. It's the August tests that she says were negative. After what happened with my OB telling me I wasn't pregnant when I was because he had 50 miU/mL tests, I just don't have a lot of confidence in doctors.

I totally believe you about the large clots. With this whole thing that happened last month, I was passing 2-cm black clots at CD 10. That is not at all normal for me. It's so frustrating that someone would deny another person's pregnancy, especially when they have the tests (faint though they might be) to prove it.

Hmm those OPKs, bottom one looks a tad darker.

Same, super negative but am feeling achy/crampy. Probably folicules growing.

FX you surge today

Ha, yeah def not go back happen today. No clue what my body is doing. Temp way up to. Either o like normsl(18-20cd) or non oing short cycle(with a failed o attempt) Will see.

You getting progression on your opk?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 3
So weird! I was defo thinking your line would be getting darker again hmm. If temps are coming back up, maybe you did Ov. Are you covered BD wise for the day you got that maybe +?

AFM, Target brand tests had one positive and the rest questionable. FRs are definitely negative so I dont know what's going on :/

Attachments

• OPKs.jpg
    OPKs.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly